Rate Dr. Laura M. Cozzi

Dr. Laura M. Cozzi's Ratings

I met Dr. Cozzi when my son was very young and I thought then and I still think not only that she's a great professional and very knowledgeable, but she's great human being and treat her patients with lots of TLC and that's imporotant to many of us. :)

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cozzi is one of the best ENT's around. She did my sinus surgery and I have no trouble with sinus infections since. She's very thorough and knowledgeable but also very friendly. There are always patients in the waiting room, so bring a book to read.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2009 | flag

Dr Cozzi has treat several family members as well as friends-all very satisified. I recommend her 100%. If she is running behind it is because she does a very complete exam and treatment.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Cozzi talks to you, a lot, during the examination, probably, in part, to take your mind off what she is doing. She is very friendly and personable.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2007 | flag

Dr Cozzi is extremely kind and helpful. Great bedside manner.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2007 | flag

Doesn't know what she is doing and makes you wait FOREVER. Total waste of time if you actually have something important.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2005 | flag