Rate Dr. Michael J Polisin

Dr. Michael J Polisin's Ratings

I am now almost seventeen years old, and have been going to Polisin since I was born. I have nothing but good memories of him. He is great with kids, but also very knowledgeable. I have never met a more caring doctor who truly loves what he is doing. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2011 | flag

He is by far the best pediatrician in Summit and surrounding areas. There could not be a more caring, knowledgeable individual and I cannot think of another doctor I could recommend more highly. His partner Dr. Cessario warrants exactly the same recommendation -- she is fabulous. Love them both!!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2008 | flag

In all my years of seeing doctors--and I have seen many--not one has been as kind,knowledgable or caring as Dr. Michael Polisin. We have been taking our son to see him for some years now and I never met a doctor so dedicated to his patients,so truly interested in their well-being,which is rarely seen in medicine these days. He always goes the extra mile--does "whatever it takes"--for our family's health. He has been like an angel to us. Once you take your children to see him, you will never take them to another pediatrician.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2007 | flag