Rate Dr. Catherine A. Liebhauser

Dr. Catherine A. Liebhauser's Ratings

Dr
Liebhauser is a great Dr. I received her services for 5years. I experienced her professionalism her compassion and care for the elderly I pray that some day I can go back to this Dr. I pray that God will continue to bless her and hold her in the palm of his hands Dr. Liebhauser I respect and love you.please seal the hole in my heart

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Dr. Catherine Liebhauser needs to go to anger manehement

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2538848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I suffer from MDD, & did not achieve a stable remission for as prolonged a period as I have under the care of Catherine Liebhauser. She is diligent, knowledge about state of the art approaches, & gives her undivided attention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I am presently a patient of Dr. Liebhauser. I have severe depression and I am difficult to work with. But, Dr. Liebhauser is not giving up on me. This Dr. is caring, compassionate, punctual, knowledgeable and highly professional. She keeps me the entire allotted time and often longer. She has great respect for the elderly. She clearly understands that the elderly lose ability not dignity. I SALUTE YOU DR. LIEBHAUSER. Thank you for all you do for your patients. Keep making a difference in this world an may God guide you always. Your are loved and respected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I inherited Dr. Catherine Liebhauser from her father, after he died. She is empathic, knowledgeable, highly professional and all around spectacular!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

I have had the opportunity to use Dr Liebhauser for therapy and found that she takes her job very seriously. I think she is very good at what she does. She is proffessional and has a lot of knowledge and good advice which has helped me. I would highly reccommend her to anyone who is seeking therapy,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2010

Excellent, caring doctor. Would recommend her for anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

My mom has been seeing Dr. Liebhauser for years for a severe psychiatric condition, and she has been extremely helpful and very available. I also saw her briefly for my own recurrent depression, and found her knowledgeable. I would have continued if I could have afforded to, but she doesn't take my insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2009

This doctor needs to learn the importance of returning patients phone calls.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][962480].votes_count ]]