Rate Dr. Michael Benz

Dr. Michael Benz's Ratings

I greatly admire Dr. Benz for his servises to me. He is a true gem. Me being a head of a private firm looked for the best cardiologist for my self. I researched and found the best. Dr. Benz is the only cardiologist with seven board certifications in Hudson county. Highly qualified and he delivers outstanding care. Five stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

This doc charged me for procedures never done when I went to him about 2 years ago; after numerous visits to his office and calls to his accountant, the bills STILL have not been recitified. In addition, he has astronomical prices for simple things-EKG, ultrasound, office visit-that really are not justified. Don't be a sucker for this doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Does anybody know where Doctor Michael Benz is ? I had an appointment and was told he longer works there. He is no longer working in Jersey City. The office will not say where he went. He's the VERY BEST doctor ! I can't find him in AETNA. He saved my life and I want to find him before I need him to save my life the next time. Please let me know where he is caldermann@aol.com. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2008

I am in my seventies. I had visited several doctors including cardiologists. No one can match Dr. Benz. A true gem. He knows what he is doing. You will never be disappointed. Makes you comfortable and explains you every thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2007

Dr. Benz took care of my father when he had a massive heart attack in the middle of the night. Dr. Benz performed emergency angioplasty and stent and saved my dad's life. He gave a call and spoke to our Primary doctor who is located in CA. I higly recommend Dr. Benz, as he is very knowledgible, skilled, approachable, compassionate and helpful. Even our local cardiologist in CA complimented his work after looking at the cath film.The entire procedure was done through wrist.We were educated about diet, medications, and exercise. My father is in terrific shape now. Thank you Dr. Benz. Good work. Keep it up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2007

Dr. Benz is awsome. He is extremely knowledgible. He diagnosed my heart condition, which several other cardiologists failed to identify. Most importantly he performed my angioplasty and stent using my wrist (No groin). The procedure was so comfortable. My friend who had angioplsty done by a different cardiologist through groin had a lot of pain and hated it. Dr. Benz is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962513].votes_count ]]