Dr. Rhonda Schneider

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Rhonda Schneider has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.5
RID: 2124224
09/05/12 4 4 5 5 I just came back from seeing the doctor for skin condition i am suffering. She has great bedside manner and understood my concerns and answered my question in a professional manner. I highly recommend her if you want a professional diagnosis of any skin condition you may have.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1392836
21/03/11 3 4 5 5 Not a long wait and you are seen by the Dr as soon as you are taken back. Dr. Schneider is very through and friendly. I am usually in and out of the office within 20 minutes which is great considering I spent at hour waiting at my last derm and then would wait some more once i was taken back. Also if i call to scheduled an appointment I never have to wait weeks for an opening. The office has some late nights as well when they are open until 7pm.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1336822
14/01/11 5 5 5 5 very professional but with a caring, up-beat way about her. Explained the options, the healing process. Gave preventive ideas for fewer recurrances of basal cell carcinomas. Dr.S. gets excited when looking at the progress and lets me know that! Nice to see someone exited about dermatology - unlike a previous group.
Insurance: Medicare