Rate Dr. Rhonda Schneider

Dr. Rhonda Schneider's Ratings

I just came back from seeing the doctor for skin condition i am suffering. She has great bedside manner and understood my concerns and answered my question in a professional manner. I highly recommend her if you want a professional diagnosis of any skin condition you may have.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

Not a long wait and you are seen by the Dr as soon as you are taken back. Dr. Schneider is very through and friendly. I am usually in and out of the office within 20 minutes which is great considering I spent at hour waiting at my last derm and then would wait some more once i was taken back. Also if i call to scheduled an appointment I never have to wait weeks for an opening. The office has some late nights as well when they are open until 7pm.

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

very professional but with a caring, up-beat way about her. Explained the options, the healing process. Gave preventive ideas for fewer recurrances of basal cell carcinomas. Dr.S. gets excited when looking at the progress and lets me know that! Nice to see someone exited about dermatology - unlike a previous group.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag