Rate Dr. Jeff K. Miller

Dr. Jeff K. Miller's Ratings

Dr. Miller did a great job operating on my wrist after injuring myself at work. Great, very knowledgable doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2012

Dr. Miller botched my hand surgery then sent me to therapy for months before admitting there was a problem. His staff is rude and wait times are ridiculous. I've had about ten appointments (forced by workers comp or I'd have found a new doctor) and spent a minimum of TWO HOURS waiting each time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

had 2 surgeries performed by dr miller. both hands, right hand perfect, still bandaged on left. Dr Miller takes the time to explain, very important!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2011

Dr. Miller is an excellent surgeon, very highly regarded within the medical community in the area. He operated on my wrist (and a close friends) and we are both very pleased with the results and postoperative care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

When Dr. Miller was describing to my teenage daughter how he was proposing to open up her wrist for surgery, she passed out, doing a face-plant from the chair to his carpet. He jumped to his feet with a horrified look and stood frozen to the spot while I got up, went to my daughter, rolled her over, and started talking to her. I finally had to ask him to go get a glass of water. He had the nurse do it and he disappeared - I later found out he was calling her pediatrician, telling her he would not operate on my daughter unless she was thoroughly evaluated for the reason she fainted. Maybe his caution was understandable, but I was very put off by his seeming squeamishness and the complete absence of any attempt at offering compassion or care. We did not have him do the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][962713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

DR MILLER IS AN EXCELLENT SURGEON, BUT OFFICE PUNCTUALITY, AND EFFICIENCY LEAVES TONS TO BE DISIRED...I.E..EITHER ALLOW 2 EXTRA HOURS OR FIND ANOTHER DOC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2008

excellent in all ways ,the kind of doctor we all look for but seldem find

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2007

This physician is excellent, but his support staff are not. Because he is so busy, he often runs very late with his hours. I have seen people show up with appts and they are not on the schedule, but are seen anyway (good for them; they are seen, as they should be, but more difficult for the ones already behind schedule). Patients should be called to advise that the doc is running an hour (or more) late, so they can come in a bit later, rather than waiting in the small waiting room (often standing room only).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962707].votes_count ]]