Rate Dr. Michael Goldberger

Dr. Michael Goldberger's Ratings

after two failed surgeries and a period of 4 years... I am finally walking pain free

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

I had a tendon break in my foot due to all the extreme activities I participate in. I went to three ogther surgeons and they all said I might get 50-60% of the use of my foot back.To me that was unacceptable, I'm relativly young and still want to compete and participate in all the sports I so and work as well. I found Dr Goldberger and knew right away he was the right man for the job. I had the surgery 4/25/11 and as of 11/24/11 I am 100% back to normal. It was a long road, very detailed surgery with a tendon replacement and a ostyotmy to correct my stance. I had 14 weeks of no driving and no weight bearing but it all was worth it. Dr Goldberger is probably only one of a hand full of surgeons that could have done this and I can't say enough good things about him. Reading some of these other posts I find it hard to belive they were seeing the same doctor. I found him to be funny, smart, and professional. I never waited more than 4 minutes to see him and his staff is great.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2011 | flag

Went to several doctors looking for help with foot. Dr. Goldberger really listened to me. He figured out what my problem was and really explained what my options were. I had surgery last December and could not be more pleased. The physical therapist said my recovery was the quickest he has ever seen. My foot looks and feels great

Submitted April 6, 2011 | flag

I went to see Dr. Goldberger serveral times for a severe boken anlkle which needed surgery. Surgery went well, but as others have mentioned everything was very rushed and I was just another broken ankle. my painwas severe and it was just bruhsed aside. his direct staff is not very helpful, it takes multiple calls to get any proper response. My ankle is still not properly healed, but apparently only PT can help (although I've done PT for over a year). I'm seeing another doctor for a second opinion.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

After suffering and being misdiagnosed for many years a doctor finally recommended I see Dr.Michael Goldberger. This was the beginning of the beginning. From a break I sustained 35 years ago, arthritis set in so badly I could not walk more often then I could. I found out I was a candidate for ankle replacement surgery. This procedure was fairly new and after investigating my options I knew Michael Golberger was for me. Almost 3 years later I am basically pain free and walking unassisted. I finally felt the beach again and am able to do anything. Thank you Dr.G. and staff.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

I have had 3 ankle surgeries for heel spur with Dr Goldberger. One of them them was a a re-do as the pin that he used to re-attach my Achille's tendon came out in spite of being in a cast. He seem's to be pleasant and knowledgeable but sometimes a bit rushed. I AM TAKING TRI COUNTY ORTHO TO COURT 9/27/10 BECAUSE THEY CALLED IN AN OUT OF NETWORK SURGEONS FIRST ASST - EXPLAINING AFTERWARDS THAT THEIR STAFF PERSON WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE DAY OF MY SURGERY. I'M STUCK WITH A BILL FOR $1,680 AFTER TAKING PAINS TO MAKE SURE ALL SERVICES WOULD BE IN NETWORK.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Goldberger has been my doctor for a long time. He is extremely intelligent & will go into detail about your diagnosis. Some people may have a problem following along. He is not a hand-holder, if that is what you need-that is not to say he is not supportive-his support is in that he educates you on your condition, considers your individual needs & situation and is honest about its impact. The staff is sometimes overburdened. I find this indicative of a broken healthcare system more so than any incompetence on their part. They have advocated quite well for me in dealing with disability issues.

Submitted March 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. Goldberger is by far the best doctor I have gone to. He knew exactly what was wrong and knew exactly what to do. I played field hockey so he made sure my recovery time would not effect my playing time. Being in the OR with him was a great expierence and he made me feel extremely comfortable. He talked to me the WHOLE time about EVERYTHING. So, for everyone that says his personality isn't the best...have surgery with him and then you'll see how fantastic he is and what a great doctor he is!

Submitted March 11, 2009 | flag

very rushed and condescending. Poor bedside manner and difficult to understand. Maybe because they are overbooked? Loooong wait time but in and out the doctor's room. NEXT! Did not help problem

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Goldberger is an excellent doctor. My daughter broke her ankle causing an uncommon break on 3 sides. Dr. Golberger gave us our two options of which we opted for surgery. He was very professional and patient with us and my daughter is completely healed and back to playing her beloved lacrosse and taking her dance classes. I can't thank him enough for the excellent care she received. Would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2009 | flag