Rate Dr. Robert A. Manduley

Dr. Robert A. Manduley's Ratings

Dr. Manduley is by far the best cardiologist in the state of NJ and elsewhere. He has been and continues to be an outstanding and caring doctor since the birth of our daughter. He has been her doctor almost 9 years now and surpasses all expectations of a doctor. He is more like family to us and a friend, than anything else. We have the greatest respect and admiration for this man and highly recommend him as any child's cardiologist. When you bring your child for care to Dr. Manduley, you couldn't be in better hands. He's thorough, bright and always concerned for the well being of children. We couldn't think more highly of this wonderful man and superb doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

Dr Manduley is the best doctor I have ever met. My son required surgery for a heart defect and Dr Manduley explained everthing to us and put us to ease. He even came into the office on Super bowl sunday to do an examine due to a high fever after the sugery was done. This was 16 years ago, and I have a new son who also has a small vsd and would only trust him to care for my new son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

I was thoroughly impressed with Dr. Manduley and especially his staff. His nurse administering an EKG to my 18 month old was AMAZING. I've never experienced or seen staff with such a caring, innovative way in working with young children and responding to their needs. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

Our visit at Dr. Manduley's office was wonderful. From the time we entered until we left, it was a positive experience. Dr. Manduley and his nurse are friendly professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

It is always scary when you see a pediatric cardiologist because you are so frightened for your child. Mr. Manduley was kind, gentle, caring, and immediately put me at ease. He explained everything and wrote things down for me to research when I got home. I would highly recommend him for both kids and their parents!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2008

This doctor is always available to the patients family. He will always call you back within minutes are at most a few hours. He really cares about his patients and wants to educate the family about the childs illness and condition. His staff reflects his dedication to the patient. He is never afraid to refer to another doctor if he feels he is not the best choice for the type of heart issue the child has. He works well with other physcians and leaves his ego at the door. Highly professional, personable and caring along with extremely intelligent and well versed in his field of pediatric cardiology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][962872].votes_count ]]