Rate Dr. Brian L. Smith

Dr. Brian L. Smith's Ratings

Dr. Brian Smith is very smart, great diagnostician with a background in ER, so he's seen it all. He has a great sense of humor, explains everything as well as being very thorough. He really cares about the patient, listens and doesn't dismiss your fears or concerns. I'm so happy to have found him, I know I am in excellent hands with Dr. Smith!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Smith is smart, caring and experienced in various areas of Medical Practice which lends him to be well rounded as a result of his background. I would highly recommend him to anyone especially those with complex medical problems. Dr. Smith treats the patient as a whole being, not a sum of their symptoms.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Smith has impressed me for years. My husband recently became a patient and for the first time in 10 years is finally comfortable with a physician and his treatment approach. I could not be happier with his thorough-ness in testing and diagnostics (even just for a yearly physical) and his bedside manner is without reproach. He's great!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

Terrific doctor...LISTENS in order to diagnose problem; discusses treatment(s) and rationale for such. Experienced as an ER Doc, and is caring.His partner, Dr. Wang, also practices with these manners and methods.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Smith is the best kept secret in town. What a physician. HIGHLY recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Smith is a wonderful doctor. He is very thorough and I really trust him. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

I just had my first physical in about 15 years since giving birth to my 2 children who Dr. Smith has seen also in emergency situations. His manner is so down to earth, warm and caring. As a good listener, he makes the whole family feel comfortable.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

good doctor, good staff ... good medicine. it doesn't get better than this.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

I am currently on a business assignment in US and my only resource (and guide) to deciding which doctor I should visit was the internet. I researched up on reatemds and other websites and shortlisted a few. I ended up seeing Dr. Smith and I was really glad I did. He lends a very patient ear to all aliments and is very thorough with his investigation. I am a fit 26 year old individual and any other doctor would not have prescribed certain tests which he did. He asked me questions about my family history and other disorders and with his experience and acumen, he opened my eyes to a very complex condition which I had (I didnt know about). I was really impressed. Thus, visiting doctor Smith was one of the best decisions i've made and I would really rate him one of the best primary care physicians.

Submitted July 14, 2010 | flag

I have been going thru a very long 3 yr w/c case. It is a carousal of its' own. To find a doctor who is impartial, has a great bedside manner and listens w/his own knowledge, ears and compassion is a blessing. He was recommended by my friend/chiro. When my friend told me "U should really go see Dr. Smith, I trust him". I took his advice called, got an appt the following day at a time that was convenient for me. Walked in w/full trust. Was immediately greeted which was followed by a bright smile. Even Dr. Smith came to the waiting room introduced himself and walked me thru!!!! He spent an hour w/me as a 1st time client w/3 years worth of complaints! He listens, he gives u reasons, cares, and for me understands the monopoly that I'm 29 and in an extreme amount of pain head to toe. I would recommend Dr. Smith to any of my loved ones. And by the way, if he's running late it's due to compassion..for all his clients. I'd wait anywhere if treatment like his was guaranteed/mand in the US

Submitted Nov. 3, 2008 | flag