Rate Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg

Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg's Ratings

Great staff and beautiful office. As a new patient I felt important when they walked me through the office and each staff member introduced themselves to me. They spent a good amount of time on me and answered all my questions. They took my dental insurance and checked it way before my visit, which was great. I am very happy here and will be referring friends and family here!

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

I found this office through a promo that they were running. I was so fortunate. The office was brand new with all of the latest equipment. The staff was genuinely friendly and actually happy to be working there. The doctor was so down to earth and had a very pleasant manner. I definitely chose a great practice.

Submitted April 26, 2014 | flag

What a liar. I was a patient for 10 years, and getting cleanings every 6 mos. My last appointment he told me I had EIGHT cavities... I then went to a different dentist and was told I did not have any cavities. They always have promotions to get new patients, the last one offered a new car... good dentists don't have to rely on gimmicks to get new patients.

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

I went for general check up for my kid, they proposed me for cleaning, which they said was fully covered, without even checking whether the insurance is in network or out of network. It happened to be out of network and I had to pay 190 dollar for a simple visit. Even knowing that my insurance is out of network they were proposing many other services, good that I went out without any other services from them. Their customer services is the worst. Did not gave any waiver as well. Worst service hence be carefull folks

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Staff and doctors are great, some of these negative comments on here are very suspicious....We have been going to this office for 4 years and the service and quality of work are beyond the point of excellence. The office is beautiful and the staff is top notch!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

Office was too chaotic for me. I need a more quite and soothing atmosphere as I am a very apprehensive patient.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

The women who took my x-rays scratched up the top of my mouth completely. Dr. Rauchberg was rude the minute he walked in. This was the worst cleaning I've every had and the worst dentist I've been too.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

I rated Dr. Alan Rauchberg 5 smiles on all fields - He has taken all of the fear and anxiety I would experience any time I had to have work done. I hadn't seen a dentist for years, and because of that my dental issues were major. I couldn't wait any longer to have them taken care of. With Dr. Alan's gentle, professional approach, combined with state-of-the-art equipment and a super-stellar staff, I felt comfortable enough to have him take care of all my dental work and went even further to have cosmetic dental work done, to boot! I finally love to smile! He is tops in my book!

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

love this dental group, had all my dental needs met, very thorough,whats good is they have an oral surgeon and periodontist on staff, no need to go anywhere else, and the hygienist was great

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

This office is beautiful from the the first phone call to the the first time you enter the door. The staff is so friendly and knowledgable, and the doctors are great! I love everything about this place and will be referring my friends and family!! This place is a true gem, and after reading some of the negative things on here, I really doubt the sanity of some of these posters or even the intent because this place is the way every dental office should be! people would find more joy in going to the dentist if more offices were like Rauchberg Dental!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag