Rate Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg

Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg's Ratings

I believe Rauchberg Dental Group does a lot of up selling and un-neccessary work. Dr. Alan drilled all of my silver fillings out and replaced them with porcelain; I believe to enhance his own bank account. Less than 4 years later, I wind up needing a root canal and crown in the right rear molar because he claimed new decay got in under the filling. A couple thousand dollars poorer and a year later, I am about to lose my right rear molar because it fractured and will need to be pulled and replaced with an implant and crown. Probably another $2,000 bill and all because he "just had to replace amalgam fillings" that weren't giving me any problems. It's well known that the more you drill, the more fragile the tooth becomes and now I have to lose a tooth and deal with that painful aftermath because of this doctor's less than ethical treatments. This office has also grown over the years and now has almost 10 dentists further convincing me that this has become a factory more interested in a consistent revenue stream than real dental care. If you don't want to become this office's ATM, look for another dentist; there are plenty of them out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597282].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg's response
Rauchberg Dental Group has been offering quality dental care for over 50 years and we pride ourselves on the quality dentistry that we offer. Although we can not discuss anyone's specific case online, we stand behind the quality of work performed. Our doctors would never recommend a filling be replaced unless there were extenuating circumstances such as decay underneath or the margins compromised. Over time, that can happen to any restoration. We are sorry that after 20 years together that you did not feel comfortable calling the office to discuss your concerns, but we will most certainly take them into consideration in the future. We pride ourselves on providing only the highest quality of dental care as well as customer service.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Great staff and beautiful office. As a new patient I felt important when they walked me through the office and each staff member introduced themselves to me. They spent a good amount of time on me and answered all my questions. They took my dental insurance and checked it way before my visit, which was great. I am very happy here and will be referring friends and family here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg's response
Thank you so much for your positive review! Rauchberg Dental Group prides itself on both the quality dental care and high standard of customer service that we strive to provide each patient. It is always nice to hear that we are doing our job so that you, our patient, is having a favorable experience when visiting us.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I found this office through a promo that they were running. I was so fortunate. The office was brand new with all of the latest equipment. The staff was genuinely friendly and actually happy to be working there. The doctor was so down to earth and had a very pleasant manner. I definitely chose a great practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg's response
We are so happy to hear that your experience at Rauchberg Dental Group was a positive one. Thank you for your kind words! Keeping up with the latest technologies and newest equipment has always been a high priority in the 50 years we have served our community. Our goal is to provide each patient with the highest quality of care along with excellent customer service. We are so happy that you chose us for your dental needs!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

What a liar. I was a patient for 10 years, and getting cleanings every 6 mos. My last appointment he told me I had EIGHT cavities... I then went to a different dentist and was told I did not have any cavities. They always have promotions to get new patients, the last one offered a new car... good dentists don't have to rely on gimmicks to get new patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg's response
With over 50 years of experience, Rauchberg Dental Group prides itself on providing only the highest quality dental care and customer service. Unfortunately, this review was written by an unhappy former employee.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I went for general check up for my kid, they proposed me for cleaning, which they said was fully covered, without even checking whether the insurance is in network or out of network. It happened to be out of network and I had to pay 190 dollar for a simple visit. Even knowing that my insurance is out of network they were proposing many other services, good that I went out without any other services from them. Their customer services is the worst. Did not gave any waiver as well. Worst service hence be carefull folks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg's response
At Rauchberg Dental Group, it is our obligation as a provider to detect and determine what procedures are medically necessary and we would be remiss if we did not do so. It is the patient's responsibility to inform the office of any changes to their insurance. It is also the patients responsibility to know what their benefits entitle them too. If Rauchberg Dental Group is not notified by the patient of policy changes, then we are unfortunately not able to provide that patient with the quality customer service that we have prided ourselves on since 1964.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Staff and doctors are great, some of these negative comments on here are very suspicious....We have been going to this office for 4 years and the service and quality of work are beyond the point of excellence. The office is beautiful and the staff is top notch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg's response
It is wonderful to hear that you think we are doing our job here at Rauchberg Dental Group. We pride ourselves to provide each patient with the highest quality of care along with excellent customer service. We are so happy that you continue to chose us for your dental needs!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Office was too chaotic for me. I need a more quite and soothing atmosphere as I am a very apprehensive patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

The women who took my x-rays scratched up the top of my mouth completely. Dr. Rauchberg was rude the minute he walked in. This was the worst cleaning I've every had and the worst dentist I've been too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I rated Dr. Alan Rauchberg 5 smiles on all fields - He has taken all of the fear and anxiety I would experience any time I had to have work done. I hadn't seen a dentist for years, and because of that my dental issues were major. I couldn't wait any longer to have them taken care of. With Dr. Alan's gentle, professional approach, combined with state-of-the-art equipment and a super-stellar staff, I felt comfortable enough to have him take care of all my dental work and went even further to have cosmetic dental work done, to boot! I finally love to smile! He is tops in my book!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

love this dental group, had all my dental needs met, very thorough,whats good is they have an oral surgeon and periodontist on staff, no need to go anywhere else, and the hygienist was great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963015].votes_count ]]