Rate Dr. Guy Fradet

Dr. Guy Fradet's Ratings

Dr. Fradet is a fantastic doctor and surgeon. He did a beautiful job and I can barely see my scar, which was a big concern for me. Recovery time was much quicker than I have had in the past with other surgeons (same surgery). He is very caring and funny- great bedside manner.

Submitted April 15, 2012 | flag

Wow, only 1 week since my aortic valve replacement and I have the ability to go online and tell the world how great Dr. Fradet and his team is. Being the father of 2 eight year old twins meant that I had extra stress and Dr. Fradet and the all the staff at VGH made me feel very at ease with the procedure. We are truely blessed to have people with these skills available to us. I felt like I was in the best possible hands. To Dr. Fradet and staff, all you can say is a heart felt thank you. Thank you for all that you have done in giving me my life back.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Fradet is the most amazing doctor. In 2003 my dad had a aortic valve dissection and Dr. Fradet did 3 operations on him in 2 months-my dad -by medical textbooks he should not be alive todya. -it is now 2009 and he is living a good life.to theis day Dr. fradey monitors dad and has hime come all the way from Kamloops to vancouver yearly for CT Scan so he can monitor dads condition.-what Dr does that these days? In my familys eyes he the best.

Submitted June 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Fradet performed mitral valve surgery on my wife in 1995. The problem was resolved, and she continues to benefit from his work today. He was calm, caring and easy to talk to. We have very good memories of his care and abilities.

Submitted April 2, 2009 | flag

Four years ago, Dr. Fradet did a quintuple heart bypass surgery on me, and scraped the plaque off my aorta. I was a candidate for a funeral. His skilled hands saved my life and I will always be grateful. I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 17, 2009 | flag

Incredible surgeon. Dad had cardiac bypass surgery and the experience for him and the family was amazing.

Submitted March 2, 2009 | flag

Top-notch. Emergency surgery after an indutrial accident to repair the aortic artery. I'm still alive to talk about it. Great job.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2007 | flag

Can't say enough praise for him.He's very personable,comes back to hospital to visit 4 times after surgery.Concerned and very informative.He tells it as it is.My Thanks and life to him.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2007 | flag