Rate Dr. Mohamed H. Idris

Dr. Mohamed H. Idris's Ratings

I TAKE MY DAUGHTHER EVERY 6 MONTHS AND WE ARE VERY GREATFUL TO HAVE AS A DOCTOR. BUT I JUST TAKE FOR FOR SECOND OPINION JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE, BUT REALLY I FEEL BLEESED FOR HAVING HIM AS OUR DOCTOR

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Is horrible; the staff is very rude and the nurse is like a cow chewing gum. Couldn't understand any thing he was saying; and he was more concern about my type of insurance or how he was going to get pay then treating my son.Telling my son that he and another Dr. are the only ones in the "whole world" to treat his illness. And to get the insurance that he accept so he can get pay for the mumble jumble that he was speaking. When ask the nurse to explain what he was saying ; she didn't know. It was just HORRIBLE!

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

Horrible... Horrible.. Horrible... Office horrible... Nurse horrible... Dr. Horrible... Waiting time horrible... 2 bad he is the only dr. In RGV 4 this speciality... Seriously considering traveling 2 Corpus Christi 2 see dr. There

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

My daughter was seen by him but every time I took her he would never examine her unless I told him. There was a day he told me if he wouldn't do surgery on her she would die in front of my daughter, and always mummering, couldn't even understand what he was saying. Also he'd would sometimes ask me why we were there to be seen. His nurses woudlnt explain anything.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr's staff was rude and unhelpful. They were so bad, I left without seeing the Dr. I was called twice to confirm the appt. When I arrived, I was asked for medical records and the referral from our family doc. I was given neither by my family doc. The lady at the front desk kept saying that their office rules state what we are supposed to have. I explained that i had never been to their office and could not possibly know their rules without them telling me in advance. I had seen two other specialists in other fields inthhe past two weeks and our family doc had faxed all the i fo to those docs. The staff got snotty after that. When they finally agreed to see my son, they wanted cash. The sign on the wall says no checks or American Express. They refused to take my Visa. I left. I will make sure that my family doctor knows exactly what happened and I will try to persuade her not to send anyone there. Remember, unless the Government is paying your bills, you are the boss at the Dr's.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

I took my duagther and he was rude why dosent anyone tell him to at least pretend to care :[

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

1. We scheduled an appointment a week in advance. Despite the same were seen over an hour after we reached. (All our paper work was filled out in advance and handed over to save time. Apparently no use) 2. Dr Idris walked into our room with a gum chewing nurse who kept interjecting his mumbled conversation with us. 3. We went with a specific request to have our child seen by him. He didn't ask to physically examine our child till we insisted. 4. Mumbled through his entire conversation. 5. Without examining the child in depth, he pronounced a battery of medical tests and insisted we not wait to start a monthly treatment of injections 6. In our child's presence talked about his pronounced diagnosis completely based on assumptions, worrying not just our child but us too despite us stressing negative to the questions asked about her development. We have taken a second and third opinion after our visit and was told completely the opposite!!!

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Staff not that great but was very knowledgeable and helpful

Submitted Jan. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Idris and his staff were, unfortuneately, the most cruel and unprofessional I have ever encountered. My daughter is a 13 year old patient that was misdiagnosed by Dr. Idris. I asked for her medical records so that I could have a second opinion at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston and was refused by Dr. Idris. I am currently undergoing the complaint process with the Texas Medical Board.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag