Rate Dr. Arvin Koshal

Dr. Arvin Koshal's Ratings

I am very glad that my father had Dr.Koshal as his surgeon for open-heart surgery. Dr. was most helpful, professional, informative, and caring...Dad had a fast recovery and enjoyed his remaining years happy. ... .R.I.P dad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

there is no doctor of equal persona that gives like him and insures you have every chance to survive he saved my life R.H.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr.Koshal is a remarkable surgeon. My husband had heart surgery due to endocartisis. He was very fortunate to get Dr.Koshal and his team. They were all very concerned and supportive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2010

The finest doctor I have had the pleasure to meet. Considering his work load, he saved my life and I will neve forget him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2009

In my humble opinion(retired Senior Military Chaplain) Dr A.Koshal and his Team are among the best 5 Teams in the North America and most certainly the best Cardiac Surgeon in Canada.He and his collegue saved my life twice.As a human being Dr Koshal represents the highest quality of God's creation, one can see in others.Very knowledgeable specialist,remarkably tactful Doctor,his manners and politeness are also remarkable.No words can describe my personal gratitude to Dr Koshal and his Team of Surgeons.His Order of Canada is more than well deserved given by the GG to one of the best surgeons in our country and continent.God Bless You Dr Arvin.You are the best cardio- surgeon, U of A Hospital ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2009

Dr Koshal & his UofA cardiac team were compassionate and had the utmost dedication in the care that I recieved. Within an hour of e-mailing Dr Koshal about a concern I had, he was personally on the phone to me. That is dedication that is just hard to believe!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Dr. Koshal was one of the most wonderful, soft spoken and kind CV surgeons I worked with. I would send my loved ones to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963267].votes_count ]]