Rate Dr. Charles E. Griff

Dr. Charles E. Griff's Ratings

He is very pleasant and appears to be extremely knowledgeable but his staff is uncaring and downright rude at the front desk. I heard them 'reprimand ' a patient who asked a question. That incident alone made me never return. Also his office and location remind me of a motel 6; very cheap and run down.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

Knowledgable, caring and concerned. He actually listens, and almost never keeps you waiting. Best derm Dr in the county!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

best doctor ever. quick prompt professional and sociable

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable, prompt, and fast moving. He keeps a fast pace, but is professional.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2009 | flag

doctor griff is the best i've been going for years i can't say enuff about him the best that all my family see him

Submitted Feb. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Griff found a melanoma and I will be forever grateful. He is kind and caring. He takes the time to answer all your questions. He is knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him. I have been going to him for over 5 years.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2007 | flag

Very pleasant and professional. I felt very comfortable with him.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2005 | flag