You may also like

Rate Dr. Maxine Dumas-Pilon

Dr. Maxine Dumas-Pilon's Ratings

She has been my family doctor for almost 5 years, has been there for both my pregnancies and is now my children's doctor. I consider myself very lucky to have her as my doctor. She is the first doctor where I don't feel like I'm being rushed out the office the minute I get there. She takes the time to listen to me, my concerns. We go over different treatment options, she has never dismissed any concerns I've had. She is also more than just a family doctor to me. She helped me thru very rough times and she's still helping me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Dumas Pilon for more thaan 5 years now, she is always available when I need to see her and I consider her more than just my Dr she has helped me throu many trying moments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2011

Dr.Dumas is a friendly Dr., but i don't think a proactive Dr. Unless you tell her you are on the verge of dying, she'll listen to what your ailments are, but then typically dismiss them and tell you to monitor them and come back if things get worst - that's when she prescribe tests. She doesn't even believe in yrly blood tests...unless you think 'something is seriously wrong'?!?! She's into very "modern" medicine and takes the "you know your body best" attitude - if i knew my body, i wouldn't be there looking for 'professional help'. oh, and she's usually late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

Dr Dumas Pilon really takes the time to listen to you so you feel like an actual patient rather than a vehicle carrying a disease. She takes into account mental/emotional and does not just jump to pharmaceuticals or surgeries, but tries to understand the whole person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

She has been my Dr for more than 4 years and I honestly do not know what I would do without her,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2010

Le Dr. Dumas Pilon est vraiment à l'écoute de ses patients. Je suis restée près d'une heure dans son bureau et ma rencontre a débuté sur l'heure du dîner en +! Je n'ai jamais été déçue en sortant de son bureau. De mon côté, je la trouve très attentionnée et professionnelle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr Max....I am sorry to say that she has let me down again. She wants to reschedule our appointment for AFTER the holidays...I guess her vacation is more important than my daughters upcoming surgery? It really IS hard to find a good family doctor these days. And the receptionist is well, extremely rude,uncaring, oh, and unhelpful as well. The office is also poorly maintained -the lights went out in the middle of one of my visits!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2009

Je suis étonnée de tous ces commentaires négatifs! On dirait qu'on parle de 2 personnes différentes! C'est sans doute l'approche un peu plus naturelle de Maxine qui en dérange plus d'une. Arrogante? Snob? Ce n'est pas du tout Maxine! Elle me suit depuis 3 ans. Elle a toujours été dispnible et à l'écoute. Après mon accouchement, elle s'est même déplacée un vendredi soir pour me rendre visite. Elle manque parfois de temps, mais j'ai vu pire! Et le personnel de la clinique est vraiment fantastique. Je me considère chanceuse de l'avoir comme médecin de famille.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Médecin de famille lors de ma grossesse et après la naissance du bébé --> expérience abominable. Manque total de professionnalisme. Partie en vacance au moment de l'accouchement sans confier ou parler de notre dossier à qui que ce soi. Même à son retour, pas de nouvelle. Elle n'assure aucun suivi de ses dossiers. Chaque visite était un exemple de travail bâclé. Connaissances qui semblent ne s'en tenir qu'aux clichés à la mode. À éviter absolument.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Dumas-Pilon is knowledgeable, patient and professional. She listens to me and provides reasonable advice in response to my questions. I like her approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][963506].votes_count ]]