Rate Dr. Kristy Hoverkamp

Dr. Kristy Hoverkamp's Ratings

Miss Kristy is the best she has helped my family members my mother-inlaw had the scabies she had went to many other doctors for this problem they told her it was in her head after one visit with miss Kristy she had them cleared up over all the only thing to say is wish we could find where she is .she is the best !!!!

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

I heard she may be going to work for John Cottham MD. He is located in Bartow but has a number of other offices.

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

Very Very nice but no longer works their I just found out,were did she? Answers anybody?

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

This dr is very very nice BUT CHANGES UR MEDICINE AND DOES NOT WANT TO.DO FOLLOW UPS U GOTTA BE INSITED TO MAKE APPOIMENTS

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

Shes great in what she does is etremly nice but changes perscripations alot

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kristy Hovercamp is an excellent doctor. She know exactly what would cure my acne.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Highly recommend!!! Very knowledgable and not in a hurry explains what she is doing and treats you like a human and not a number....

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag