Rate Dr. Pedramine Ganchi

Dr. Pedramine Ganchi's Ratings

In early October 2013 I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr.Ganchi, going from an A to a full C cup. There is not enough I could say about how wonderful my experience was the entire way through. Dr. Ganchi and her staff are all so caring, patient, and knowledgeable. This was my first procedure, so I was obviously very nervous and unsure; I called several times in between appointments, and they were always pleasant and happy to answer my nervous questions. The surgery went great, and the results are absolutely amazing! Dr.Ganchi is truly an artist and knows exactly what will work with every body. She listened to me and allowed me to express any opinions or concerns I had. The follow-up by her and her staff is great as well. I can not recommend them enough. If you are considering surgery, please see Dr.Ganchi and her staff! The best there is!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ganchi is a great doctor . I had a breast redution .I went from a 34 DDD to a C cup and im very pleased with my results . She knows exactly what she is doing . I would deffinatly recommend Dr. Ganchi . She stood with me after my surgery and called me that night plus the next 2 days

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

From beginning to end a wonderful experience. Dr. Ganchi is wonderful to work with and her staff is just as amazing! My highest recommendation!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

I was so impressed with the level of care I received from Dr. Ganchi. She was informative without being pushy. She was very flexible regarding the details of the procedure, and the end results were flawless. No regrets at all!

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ganchi is very knowledgeable and an expert in her field. She has the hand of an artist. She never overdoes anything, so you don't come out looking like you had something "done." I have had many procedures done by Dr. Ganchi, and am very happy with the results. Her staff is also very professional, and helpful. I have absolutely no reservations in recommending Dr. Ganchi.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

Just had liposuction on my stomach and planks and I am thrilled with Dr Ganchi's work. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

There is not even one thing negative I can say about my experience with Dr Ganchi and her staff. They were very kind, sweet, made you feel special and important every time you where there or when they talked to you over the phone. They really do care about every one of their patients and Dr Ganchi did a great job and I haven't felt this good about myself in a long time!! Thank you so much Dr Ganchi and staff!! If I ever needed any other cosmetic or plastic surgery done I would definitely go back there. I was extremely satisfied with my results.

Submitted July 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ganchi made me feel more than comfortable. I went on a few consultations previously but the doctors didn't compare to the manner in which Dr. Ganchi approaches her patients. She listened intently to exactly what I wanted and the results were even better than I was expecting! My breasts are tight and lifted and the scars are minimal (after just one month!). I am so happy and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing plastic surgeon. Post-op appointment, she spent over an hour with me making sure again that she completely understood everything that I wanted. On surgery day, she stayed with me all through recovery which is something many doctors do not do (as I have heard from patients of other local plastic surgeons). I can't put into words how impressed and happy I am with my results!

Submitted May 21, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr Ganchi to have 3 tattoos removed. The results are excellent. Completely gone. She is a true professional. State of the art equipment and a comfortable office environment coupled with her excellent clinical skills and warm personality made my treatments a pleasure. The office staff were friendly and worked with me to easily accommodate flexible scheduling. Village Plastic Surgery addressed all of my needs prompty and made me at ease through the 5 treatments I required. Great service and great results. I highly recommend Dr Ganchi.

Submitted March 17, 2012 | flag

At age 13 my daughter had a low body image and self esteem due to her breasts not developing normally. At age 16 we met Dr. Ganchi to discuss breast argumentation, before her exam, she politely cautioned us against a procedure on someone this young; after her exam, she agreed to perform the surgery, and embraced my daughter with such tender loving care as she saw the medical, social, and psychological aspects of this girls desire. She did require consultation with ALL of my daughter's providers, including an in-depth psychological report. She was in personal contact with each and every doctor. The surgery went smoothly, the surgical staff was superb, as well as the office staff. Follow up for over 1 year has been fabulous.My daughter is now beautifully confident! We highly recommend Dr. Pedy Ganchi & her practice to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag