Rate Dr. Glenn Ehresmann

Dr. Glenn Ehresmann's Ratings

excellent listening doctor, addresses your concerns, refers to other doctor w/more expertise in the field your present problem not related to arthritis. you will never find another more caring, giving doctor. very knowledgeable man.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2013 | flag

As a registered nurse I through research any physician who cares for me. Without a doubt, Dr. Ehresmann is an excellent and distinguished physician. I am grateful to have such an excellent clinical care for me.

Submitted March 1, 2008 | flag

Since I have multiple serious diseases (including RA + a brain tumor), I'm grateful that Dr. E treats the "whole person" much more than most Western MDs and works extemely well with my other docs at USC. He's excellent at giving me the info I need to assess risks of various potential treatments, offers his advice, then respects my decisions. Also, he goes the extra mile for me. In the last 30 years, I've seen 7 rheumatologists, some of whom are very highly regarded by their peers. Dr. E is by far the best! He's also a very nice person.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2007 | flag