Dr. Christina Sampson-Tumacder

Dr. Christina Sampson-Tumacder

Rate Dr. Christina Sampson-Tumacder

Dr. Christina Sampson-Tumacder's Ratings

She is always in a hurry, and also she did a bad circumcition to my son, until now my son is turning 3yrs old its not even fix.. and also its cost us a fortune when she said my son need to go to echo test because she said she heard murmur in my son lungs, and we find out its normal, sucks because out of our pocket we pay $1000, i dont think she is very confident and also same with dr. Lee she is playing safe... Sorry to say this but i am very disspointed with her..

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

We love Dr. Tumacder, she is always fun yet professional with our kids!

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Tumacder is the best. She is very good with children, she makes them feel at ease when they are sick. She is very compassionate & has a sense of humor. I'm glad I finally found a outstanding pediatrician.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tumacder is a wonderful doctor. She takes her time with each patient. My kids adore her!She is worth the wait when it comes to appointment time.

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag

My kids love Dr. Tumacder. She is has to be the best pediatrician I have ever had for my children. She's compasionate and extremely knowledgeable. My oldest son is now 18 years old and she said she will continue seeing him through his college years. I Love that! He would not want to see another doctor as well. Both of my children just love her. She's the best!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Tumacder is a wonderful doctor, she is also a very sweet person. I have been to 3 other pedetricians, she is by far the best!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag

My daughter has been Dr. Tumacder's patient for about 5 years and she is the best doctor we've ever seen. She treats the kids on their level, is always happy and very down to earth. She's the BEST! We love her!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2008 | flag

She is great with kids, and very helpful and friendly. She always has a smile and treats the kids exactly how you want your kids to be treated, with kindness and caring. She is very thorough and professional.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2007 | flag