Dr. June Wu

Rate Dr. June Wu

Dr. June Wu's Ratings

Dre Wu prodigue d'excellents soins, forte de sa formation en médecine en Chine; ses connaissances physiologiques et son empathie professionnelle sont sans bornes... Je lui accorde toute ma confiance depuis juillet 2013 et ne peux formuler aucune critique ni doléance à son endroit.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

June is an excellent acupuncturist. She has lots of knowledge from her years of experience and is eager to share it. She truly cares about her clients and makes you feel warm and at ease in her office. Acupuncture is not magic and it so it takes time to see results, but already after a few treatments I've been feeling better than I have in a long time. Highly recommend her if you're seeking a natural path to better health instead of the usual band-aid fixes.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

Great acupuncturist - she was most accommodating as well and even allowed an appointment today, on New Year's eve, as I wasn't feeling good. Her treatment helped me feel great. Her rates are very reasonable as well compared to some of the other ones I've looked at. I would definitely recommend.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2012 | flag

Excellent acupuncturist! She has helped me tremendously.

Submitted May 22, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient with June for many years. Over the years, she helped me live a better life, by making me feel better both physically and emotionally. She is very caring and knowledgeable and I am lucky to have found her as my acupuncturist!

Submitted Dec. 27, 2008 | flag

Dr Wu is very patient and makes me feel at home at the clinic. She is very knowledgeable and doesn't make me feel rushed. She is very flexible with her schedule and charges very reasonable prices. Also, my condition has improved much from my regular treatments with her.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2007 | flag

Patient and friendly. Takes her time and has very reasonable rate. Flexible in rescheduling. Her treatment was effective in helping my chronic back pain problem.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2007 | flag