You may also like

Rate Dr. Ziv. Feldman

Dr. Ziv. Feldman's Ratings

I can not say enough about Dr. Feldman...he is the kindest Dr. I have ever gone to! After my foot operation he called me from his home to see how I was doing . When he found out there was troubles after the operation he had it fixed right away!! I tell all my family & friends about this super super Dr!!!!! Thanks to Dr. Feldman my feet are happy feet for the first time !!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2825279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I have bunions and I had read somewhere that they are hereditary. I have an 8 yr so I don't want her to have the same foot problems as me so I took her to see Dr Feldman. What a gem of a Dr! He took the time and attention to thoroughly check my daughter's feet and explain to me that it's not bunions that are hereditary but foot problems that cause bunions. He then asked me if I had a bad knees which I in fact do....several surgeries on them bad. He fit my little girl with orthotics and the instant she got the cute little purple and pink orthotics she put them in her shoes. She announced to me how much stronger her ankles felt. Her pronade when wearing her orthotics is completely gone and will help to strengthen her ankles now to prevent problems later on. I wish I had met a Dr like Dr Feldman when I was 8 so I wouldn't be awaiting bunion surgery now. He was kind, considerate, great with my child and professionally one of they best doctors I have been to.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2808650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I went to see a podiatrist on the advice of my family physician. When I saw Dr. Feldman he didn't examine my ailing foot AT ALL. All he did was write a few things on a piece of paper telling me how I should manage my foot pain (all of which I had been trying for 2 months) and told me I needed (very expensive) custom orthotics. He said I am pronated and stated surprise that I didn't have knee pain. I am NOT pronated, I have completely neutral feet. You just have to look at my footwear to see how I walk and see that I am not pronated. As well, I DO NOT have knee pain. I was so frustrated by the way I was treated that I left the office in tears. All I wanted was to him actually LOOK AND EXAMINE my foot and not try and sell me something. From past experience I know enough that custom orthotics would not remedy my problem. It doesn't matter how clever and knowledgable a professional is, if he doesn't examine you there is NO WAY he can give you the correct remedy. What makes me so mad is that I PAID good money to get an assessment done and all I got was a sell job on buying orthotics. Professionalism was very much lacking in my experience with Dr. Feldman, and I am no further ahead to solve my foot problem. I certainly would not recommend Dr. Feldman for a professsional consult!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2795860].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 2, 2015

I had surgery about 21 months ago on my right big toe for Hallux Limitus caused by arthritis in the joint.. Dr Feldman performed a silicon joint replacement. The recovery was largely pain-free. I'm going in to have the left joint replaced in one month and expect the same high level of attention, care and concern.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2765466].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 3, 2015

I've been to Dr. Feldman for a bunionectomy as well as orthotics for my daughter and me. He's very helpful, professional and knowledgable. In a million years I'd never have guessed that surgery could have been so easy. Virtually pain free. The worst part is the air cast, which is inconvenient, of course but unavoidable. Very friendly staff who are on the ball and a beautiful office to boot (pardon the pun).

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2765464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I am a 60 year old male and Dr. Feldman recently repaired a botched operation on my right foot, done by another podiatrist last year. The operation was extensive, straightening out 4 of my toes with 3 long incisions and two pins. The surgery, follow-up appointments and physiotherapy were all top-notch. Dr. Feldman's "bed-side manner" is very professional and his staff are extremely helpful and dedicated. My foot has healed and is much better than when I first went in to see them. I will honestly miss them!

Chuck Sawyer

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2749489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I had a Lt bunionectomy done by Dr Feldman in 2012 with phenomenal results and booked to have my right one done as soon as he was able to get me in. It was done in April of 2014 and continued to give some problems, not the bunionectomy itself, but the arthritis that continued to grow in other bones, eventually causing fractures. I just underwent a joint replacement to the right foot and am super happy with the outcome of it, though it is still healing. I have been reading some of the other ratings on here and am surprised with the comments as I have never experienced any rudeness or tardiness when I am at his clinic. His staff are totally amazing and I have had every question I ask answered to my satisfaction. I am also recognized when I enter the office and all of the staff call me by name and remember details of our past discussions! I have referred many of my friends to Dr Feldman, accompanying some of them, and all have expressed their happiness in their care by him and by his staff.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2746091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I had bunions on both feet, they hurt about the same. Decided to get left done first and before my bunionectony I asked if I can expect to have no pain. He said "Absolutely. That's why we're doing it!" However post surgery (now 2 yrs) I continue to have pain. He glanced at my foot and said "it's fine" in a 'what are you talking about' tone. Osteoarthritis apparently, but aren't they supposed to be able to see that on the X-rays? Tried Durolane injections ($400 a shot) and the improvement was minor. In the end, it was not worth the $4000 surgery as compared to my non surgery foot, my corrected foot is not much better- just no pain due to the bump itself, which I of course still have on my other foot.
Surgery day I didn't get in until 1.5 hrs after my booked time, but follow up apps was good.
Bedside manner 2/5. I found him to be a bit impatient, quick to insult the orthotics I had from another doctor, yet after many adjustments he never did get them right. Always in a rush. Also snappy and condescending to his nurses

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2707408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

My ten year old son received phenomenal care from Dr. Feldman. Within minutes, Dr. Feldman diagnosed my sons chronic foot pain as tarsal coalition and sent him for immediate X-rays. The radiologist initially claimed the foot to look normal. Confident in the diagnosis, Dr. Feldman called the radiologist to discuss my son images. After revisiting the X-rays, the radiologist saw what Dr. Feldman saw and while I waited, sent over a new report confirming Dr. Feldman's diagnosis of tarsal coalition. Upon my request for my son to be seen at the Alberta Children's Hospital, Dr. Feldman sent a referral. Within days I received a phone call directly from the surgeon claiming that he had received the referral from Dr. Feldman. The surgeon agreed with the diagnosis as well as with Dr. Feldman's treatment plan for immediate surgery. If it wasn't for Dr. Feldman's knowledge, keen eye in looking at images, and assistance in referring us to ACH, my son's foot pain may have gone undiagnosed and continued indefinitely. Thank you Dr. Feldman, we are on the road to a pain free foot!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2601461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I had a bunionectomy here five years ago that seemed at the time to be carried out proficiently as far as I could tell. Unfortunately it was just before summer vacation and my aftercare was provided by a locum/inexperienced doctor. When Feldman returned he was not impressed with the way the 'healing' had gone and proceeded to inject steroids (painful) at the site several times, to no avail. The joint had self-fused with very little mobility remaining. He offered to redo the op a year later when I returned with nerve pain on the ball of my foot below the joint but I couldn't afford 6 weeks or whatever in a cast plus the remediation operation would have left me with a big toe pinned in the 10-15 degree positio - lovely! (The flirting didn't work with me either.)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][965604].votes_count ]]