Rate Dr. Daniel G. Becker

Dr. Daniel G. Becker's Ratings

I had an extremely positive experience with Dr. Becker. I had sinoplasty, septoplasty, turbinate reduction, and rhino. I have seen a slew of doctors in my 21yrs due to other medical conditions and he is definitely my favorite doctor. I came to him with severe sinus congestion and he made surgery the final resort even though it's what he does primarily. I asked to add on rhinoplasty and he helped me "shop" for my new nose, and when I decided I wanted to change something a wk before surgery, he was more than happy to see me last min and make changes. He spent time with me before surgery to make me feel comfortable. Post op, he gives you his personal cell and says to text him any time of day with concerns (and actually answers promptly!). He always seems genuinely excited to work with you. The nose is beautiful, everything I wanted, my breathing is great, and my congestion mostly gone. He does excellent work and I trust him with my life.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

I had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty with Dr. Becker a little over a month ago and am extremely happy with the results. I can breath much better and am also very pleased with the appearance. Dr. Becker was straightforward and explained everything extremely well. He was able to achieve exactly what we had discussed and was very responsive to all my questions before and after surgery. I think you would have a hard time finding a more knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

I had orig gone to Dr.Becker for allergies/sinus issues.Once I was there and noticed that he also performed rhinoplasty,I finally got up nerve to ask him the question that I was always embarrased to ask.I hated the way my nose looked, especailly my profile.I had a bump along the ridge of my nose and my nose just seemed big for my face.Dr.Becker was happy to answer all of my questions and made me feel comfortable.He was not pushy about getting the surgery.He told me take my time, think about it and let him know if I had any other questions. I finally made the decision to go through with it,Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty (due to a deviated septum).I could not be happier.The bump is gone and he brought in the tip of my nose for a more balanced look.As far as surgeries go,it was relatively smooth with liitle pain.I was back to working(from home)2 days after surgery.I am so much more comfortable with how I look and starting to see slow improvement in my breathing. Very happy with the results

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Becker for revision rhinoplasty to add length back to my nose because of an initial rhinoplasty in 94'. Sadly I believed that ear cartlige was suffice in for me once I talked with Dr. Becker. However, I knew immediately I had not got much length from looking in a mirror in the post op room and was more and more disappointed as time went on. I think I needed rib and Dr. Becker led me to believe otherwise. I heard he doesn't even do rib. Go to him if you want little results and want to spent big money.

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Becker for functional sinus surgery and rhinoplasty. My surgical experience with Dr. Becker was nothing short of life-changing. He is extremely attentive and readily answered my questions/concerns throughout the entire process. I am extremely happy with the results of both procedures. Dr. Becker is both a talented and caring surgeon, which is difficult to find. His staff is fantastic. If you are suffering from sinus problems or considering rhinoplasty, you'd be foolish to go anywhere else.

Submitted June 19, 2012 | flag

I never got past the initial visit during which he did most of the talking, appeared to be in a hurry, and raised his voice because I didn't answer one question quickly or as he expected? Therefore, his treatment of meds did nothing since he never gave me a chance to explain my nasal situation. Had he listened, his prescriptions may have been considerably different. We'll never know because I certainly won't return!

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

I had a very quality experience with Dr. Becker. He is truly a talented plastic surgeon, who is very passionate about his work. I received a Septoplasty and a Rhinoplasty from Becker, and was delighted with the results. Thank you Dr. Becker for having a positive impact on my life!

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

My first visit with Dr. Becker went really good, he was very friendly and eager to help me with a specific sinus problem I was having. But after I my surgery was done, of course I had questions for Dr. Becker, that he seemed completely annoyed and aggravated to answer. It felt that after giving him my money he thought it was okay to be rude to me. My questions may have been routine and mundane to him but I have every right to ask questions and I did not deserve his frustration. It was disappointing because he did do a great job with my surgery but was so rude to me for being annoyed with my questions. I did not go to school for 7+ years and I also have never attended surgeon school, so pardon me for not knowing every little detail Dr. Becker.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

So glad I chose Dr Becker for my septoplasty/rhinoplasty surgery! Everyone at the office was so friendly and made me feel very comfortable. Dr Becker spent a lot of time with me answering all my questions and explaining how the procedure would work. I had no pain after the surgery and was able to return to work a week later. The results are so natural and my breathing has improved greatly. I would absolutely recommend Dr Becker to anyone who is considering having this surgery!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2011 | flag

Overall my experience was great. I have never had a major surgery, the staff and doctor Becker put me at ease. The recovery process was a little uncomfortable, but that is to be expected. However, the result is lovely. I can breathe (after five breaks to my nose), the revision to the bumps after all of the breaks looks like it did before anything happened. I highly recommend Dr. Becker and his team!

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag