Rate Dr. Glen R. Leavitt

Dr. Glen R. Leavitt's Ratings

Dr Leavitt delivered my daughter's baby, I work with him at the hospital and found him to be professional, kind and always took the tie needed. i have had him do a surgery I needed and have now referred my daughter-in-law to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2548631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Leavitt delivered my previous 2 children, one in 2009 and one in 2013. My first experience in 2009 was wonderful. I was able to see Dr. Leavitt for most of my appointments. I really like his personality and the care he gave me. I also really liked all of his nurse and the front office staff. My experience on 2013 was not as nice. It seemed to me that his practice had grown out of control. It was nearly impossible for me to get appointments with him. I only saw him 4 times.....and I was high risk. He had a women working at the front desk who often seemed overwhelmed and irritated. (She didn't with there in 09). She was especially short and unkind on the phone. Also in 2013, Dr. Leavitt took on a partner who all patients were required to see for a visit (in case she had to deliver you). I think the real reason for this was Dr. Leavitt was overbooked. I do not like his partner AT ALL. I would NEVER have let her me. I am now pregnant and looking for a me doctor. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

After seeing Dr. Leavitt twice, I really wanted him to deliver my baby. However, his staff is the most unprofessional and rude staff I've ever dealt with. I've had to call multiple times about my insurance because they couldn't figure it out. Also, they yell your information across the room and treat you like you're just another name on a list. I'm surprised they haven't had a HIPPA violation yet. I had to reschedule my appointment this week and they can't fit me in for another week and a half. (I'm 37 weeks along...) So the next time I see the doctor, I may be in the hospital delivering. Oh, and they always try to throw you in with the PA. You rarely see Dr. Leavitt himself.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2435469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I have seen Dr. Leavitt since he started practicing and loved him. However recently I have had a problem with a bill and getting no help! He has done approximately 10 surgeries on me and I had a huge issue with my insurance company and am trying to get things resolved but his office is unwilling to do anything to help me. Very frusterated! Before this happened I would have recomended him to anyone but not any longer. I thought the thousands of dollars he got from me would be enough for him to be willing to make a deal with me but apparently they are so greedy and have so little compassion they wont.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][965852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

We were new to the area when we were pregnant with our 2nd child. Many people recommended Dr. Leavitt because he was "the best". Having had an exceptional doctor where I previously lived, I was thoroughly disappointed with my experience with Dr. Leavitt. He is far too busy to spend time with his patients (double and triple booking appnts) and was very pushy about getting induced (no medical need) because he was going on vacation. His office staff wasn't great either, not personable but very prompt about receiving a form of payment (which was paid in full months before the birth of our baby) before asking you any other questions. As for the PA, he was fine, but I would much rather see a doctor than a PA for the majority of visits. My previous doctor was truly concerned about me and by baby not just when I was going to make a payment. I will not be returning to this office in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][965851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Dr. Leavitt is almost to busy, I feel like we paid top dollar to just see his PA. Through out my entire experience with Dr. Leavitt I only saw him 2 out of the 8 times. One of the two was at delivery. I would not recommend him as a doctor that cares for his patients. He is much more expensive then other Dr's in town not to mention you are paying to see the Dr and end up have his PA doing all his work for him. His office staff is a little air headed. My appointments would get messed up and or they would just plain forget to put my appointment on the books and I would show up on time just to be told that they need to reschedule my appointment. Just a disappointing experience up to this point. Don't think Ill use him next time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][965850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

Dr. Leavitt was very nice and knowledgeable but also EXTREMELY busy. He did take his time to talk with me but definitely didn't remember anything about my previous appointments when I went back in(I went many times for fertility issues) I really liked him but not his PA Scott. I had to go to him once I got pregnant after an ultrasound and he said since my last period dates didnt match up with the ultrasound correctly I could have a dead baby inside of me! I couldnt believe that he said that! I went to another doctor and everything was totally fine with my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][965849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

I have had a good experience with Dr. Levitt, however his office staff is far from helpful/professional, especially his office manager. Craig has no bedside manner, doesn't deal well with public, and has no empathy what so ever to the point that the patient no longer wants to deal with him. It is unfortunate because Dr. Levitt is an awesome doctor, but I will never go back. I am not sure if Dr. Levitt takes on too many patients because he has a hard time recalling pertinent patient conversations/information. I don't know if Dr. Levitt chooses to be completely oblivious to how bad his office staff really is. Unfortunately Dr. Levitt's patients can tell him this, and have, but he does nothing about it, or, the staff calls you back and is completely unprofessional about what they have been called out on. He is going to loose a lot of business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][965848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Dr. Leavitt is a kind, compassionate doctor, who cares about you and your baby, as people, not patients. Best experience of all doctors I have been to. He is down-to earth and practical. Helped me to understand everything that was going on with me and my baby. Would recommend him to anyone I met--and I do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][965847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2011

He delivered both my children. He was the most amazing doctor I have ever been too. He knew me and my husband by name. Very kind, passionate, knowledgable, and compassionate. His bed side manner in amazing. I highly recommend him. His staff is great and his PA is also awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][965846].votes_count ]]