Rate Dr. Peter Chang

Dr. Peter Chang's Ratings

thia dr shouldnt be allowed to operate on a chicken, let alone people//// he really sucked

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I had dimpleplasty done on both sides by Dr. Chang and I absolutely love them. I'm still in the healing process, but I'm very excited already with the outcome. I was very nervous about the procedure, but Dr. Chang explained everything he was doing step by step and found a way to distract me at the same time. Karrie, the surgical tech that was assisting him stayed by my side and made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure. The procedure was painless. I can't be any happier and so ready to show them off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I had a tummy tuck done on 2012 the results were not what i expected from when i went to consultation overall Dr. Chang is great and nice. I would definitely go back and do a second tummy tuck and probably get better results, if i were to gain a lot of weight. My scar its almost gone. Love the flatness of my stomach. He is very great on not leaving a sign of something you got done.. the staff is great,helpful and understandably even though there's new staff from the first time i went to get the procedure done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Chang performed my breast augmentation in 2011 and I love them and so does my husband. It was definitely a confidence booster and I wish I had done the procedure much sooner than I did. They are very natural looking and the perfect size which was recommended by Dr Chang himself. He also performed my liposuction in 2012 and it has given me amazing curves. My healing process with both procedures was short and sweet! The staff is amazing and very patient and friendly. Team Timeless!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I love love love Dr. Chang and his staff. I had the best experience. I had a tummy tuck, lipo on back, stomach and a tummy tuck. They took great care of me. I healed quickly and very well....within weeks. I am a happy happy woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

My Botox results happened to be the perfect "pick-me-up" that I needed. Dr.Chang was extremely patient with me while I asked my questions and actually listened to what result I wanted. I did not want to look "frozen" like the celebs I see on TV and assured me I would not look even close to that. He explained to me that the frozen look I see on many celebs were from their docs not listening to them and doing too much in areas. Which felt like a big relief that he was aware that is NOT what patients want and will not give his patients that awful look. I was very pleased with his explanations about the product and actually seeing him draw the Botox in front of me. (Which was pretty neat to see the process). My treatment had very minimal to no discomfort which was great. My results also came pretty quick after my visit with Dr.Chang (about 4 days) and I was amazed to see the difference from before and now. All I have to say is THANK YOU Dr.Chang for a great experience. I will be back soon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Chang is an amazing Doctor. Him and his staff are awesome and during anesthesia, they made me feel very comfortable. During my post-op appt's he made sure I understood everything as to the massages and what I should avoid until my full recovery. The staff is super nice, I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

After hearing about Dr. Chang and the staff at Timeless Plastic Surgery, I decided to make the big decision to consult and proceed with surgery for a nose job. I never expected to receive such great care, attention, and genuine concern for my well-being before and after surgery. Dr. Chang and his staff exceeded my expectations, and I absolutely love my results! I feel more confident in my appearance when I go out than I have ever felt before. I have received numerous compliments on my nose and I constantly tell people that Dr. Chang and his practice is the best plastic surgeon out there! This was the best decision I have ever made! Thank you Dr. Chang and staff for the wonderful experience/results, and most importantly, making me feel like family every time I stepped into your office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

I received a breast aug by Dr Chang and I could not be more pleased. I recently went back to him for liposuction of my torso, the results are more than I could ever ask for. Team Timeless is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Dr.Chang did my full body liposuction, and after my full recovery he gave me back the body that I wanted for so long. This was over one year ago and if only I can express the amount of happiness his results gave me. My family and esp friends are definitely glad not to see me as the debbie downer during shopping days. Haha Everything was perfect during and after my surgery. I wouldn't change a thing about Dr.Chang or his staff except for one thing: Dr.Chang is a positive life reshaper with a great team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966074].votes_count ]]