You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard J. Zienowicz

Dr. Richard J. Zienowicz's Ratings

I went in for some fillers nasolabia line... for the first time ever, so I was very scared about injecting my face as Im only 33 and look 25 but Im vain. lol
He took no time to explain, the commercials on TV gives you more info on the products.
That procedure was good, however uneven. while I was there I decided to plum my lips so I dont have to wear so much lip gloss plumper. :)
he gave me a good deal on 3 for 1 :)
Was happy with lips! no duck lips.
OMG but one of the women in the office(client) did look like duck when I stepped out, so I was frighten that my lips would get like that.
He failed when he injected my eyes, with the same solution that he did my mouth. And until today I look like I have bags under my eyes. he said the fillers only last 6 months. This was done in 2011. Pist!
I recently went to another surgeon to remove this "stuff" She said NOT possible it last for ever. If Dr. Z would have done it right, I would be happy however its uneven. and when I have allergies its worst.
Dr. Z is always rushing in and out.. We pay your salary Dr Z have some courtesy and pretend you care!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2820629].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 28, 2015

I'm very disappointed during the consultation Dr. Zienowicz explained the steps of the procedure and why he was performing them in that order. It has been 5-1/2 years and , I look like I have bags under my eyes from the filler Dr. Z injected which was suppose to be the first procedure he had explained he would do during the consultation because there would be swelling after the second procedure and by injecting the filler first he would know exactly how much would be needed. It is so noticeable people have commented. Much to my surprise when I requested the operative report, Dr. Z performed the procedures in the opposite order he had told me he would do. The second issue I have is that I had asked him to be the surgeon performing the surgery and he assured me that he would be the one. Well again, operative report states " Dr. Zienowicz was present throughout all key portions of the case."? I wish he had been honest with me, had he told me this, I would not have gone through with surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2772971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

He's an excellent Dr I would highly recommend him I had breast augmentation and he made me feel so comfortable and treated me well I love the outcome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Excellent, experienced and professional staff with well executed office space. Long time surgical patient returning for injections at this time. Dr. Z has an exceptional eye and knows his craft. This practice deserves the highest commendations and Dr. Z for his well-honed skill set.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

18 months ago, Dr. Z performed the most amazing abdominoplasty on me. The results are better than text book. Tomorrow, I am going to have a little touch up liposuction on my flanks and middle back. A few years ago, I would never have dreamed of having liposuction. But a few years ago, I would never have imagined that my body could look like this after a very bad pregnancy and massive weight loss afterward. Another local plastic surgeon took one look at my abdomen and said he couldn't help me. I was too afraid to go to another surgeon for six months. But my stomach continued to bother me and affected my self esteem. Dr. Z was so kind and gentle with me and told me that he could absolutely correct my stomach. I had very low expectations going into surgery. I wish everyone could see my before and after pictures. Z is a miracle worker. I also see Dr. Z for botox and the occasional filler. He has a very very light touch and strives for a completely natural look. Occasionally I tease him and say, but I want UNnatural!!! He doesn't do unnatural. He does do beautiful. In short, he is just the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I'm currently under Dr Z's care after undergoing surgery for a breast lift and a tummy tuck a little over two months ago. I decided to consult a plastic surgeon for these procedures following a weight loss of almost 100lbs. I thought about doing it for years, but was always a bit nervous about the idea of going under the knife for a major surgery....an elective major surgery! That is, until I met Dr Z! I was actually referred to him by another surgeon and am so thankful for it. I knew after my initial consultation that I was not only ready, but I was going to be under the care of the best surgeon! Its not hard to click with Dr Z...he is such a warm, gentle, kind soul who put me at ease from the first handshake. He not only listened to my concerns, but he asked me questions as well....A fact that showed me that this whole journey was going to be a team effort! I was going to have this surgery and Dr Z was going to see me through every step of the way....working TOGETHER with me to obtain MY desired outcome. That's what impressed me the most. He made me feel like I was his only patient! I knew that if I put the work in, he was going to give me 100%. I could not be more satisfied with the results! I worked so hard to lose the weight, but was never truly satsified by how my body looked. Dr Z gave me the body that I imagined for years but couldn't quite get on my own. He was there for me before, during, and after my surgery, even calling my home to check on me! That's a caring person! He gained the respect of my parents and my fiance (who all aided in my recovery) by speaking with them and putting them at ease!! He became a friend to us all! He is absolutely amazing....His talent is such a gift and I'm truly blessed to have him as my doctor!! I can't end without mentioning Dr Z's staff. The surgical nurses were great. They made me feel so comfortable and even updated my family in the waiting room during my surgery! We were all very grateful for that. I had my follow up appointments with Maggie, who is absolutely wonderful!! She is so friendly and sweet! Most importantly, she was so reassuring especially within my first few weeks of recovery. She told me to call her anytime and she meant it! No matter how small my concern, she always made me feel at ease. Dr Z, Maggie, and all staff.... Thank you for taking care of me!!!!"

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2509628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I have always had an exceptional experience with your office. Caring, cordial and understanding of all my needs. You feel as though you have just left even when it's been years since your last visit. I am looking foward to my next experience as soon as I get a few other things in order in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr Z is beyond professional, talented and extremely knowledgable!! Coupled with an amazing friendly and caring staff I knew during my first consultation I picked the right surgeon! I was replacing 13 yr old saline breast implants for silicone implants. I expressed my concerns and he absolutely took the time to answer all my questions! During my Pre-op visit I told him that I recently went on accutane and he insisted that I push the surgery to a later date and suggested that I stop accutane ASAP! He explained to me that accutane would slow down the healing process and was not comfortable performing the surgery. I came back 3months later and its been almost 5 months since my surgery..my scars are almost invisible!! I love my new implants..size fits my body and my lifestyle perfectly!! Dr. Z is not at all arrogant..he IS confident , charming and clearly an artist! I have already referred two friends to him and will absolutely see him again if I ever decide to have more work done! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I had my breast augmentation done last March and I have only positive things to say about Dr.Zienowiec's work. As soon as I met him, I knew right away that I wanted to go with him. He takes a lot of pride in his work, which shows. I am very pleased and satisfied with my results. He does an amazing job with my breast augumentation. It looks so natural and proportion to my body. I am so glad I listened to his recommendation in which size I should go with. He is absolutely amazing, he has that gift and he knows what he is doing. My incisions have healed so beautifully that it has only been 5 weeks and I am having trouble seeing the incision mark, which is a go thing. Recovery went so well, that after 5 weeks post op, I forget I have breast implants inside me. I went with Sientra Silicone and I am very glad I did because it is light and feels like real breast.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435490].votes_count ]]