Dr. Anthony Iannella

Dr. Anthony Iannella

Rate Dr. Anthony Iannella

Dr. Anthony Iannella's Ratings

He is fantastic. I've been going since I was a child and have never had any problems what so ever. He is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to explain to you what is going on in your mouth and most importantly, in terms you can understand. He is a great dentist and a very nice guy.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2008 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Iannella for years! I was a teenager and he has followed my family's dental health as well as my own. He is professional, a kind, gentle person. He has a great memory and always shows concern for your personal life as well as your dental health. I HIGHLY recommend him. His staff is also wonderful! It is comforting to go in and not have your issue discussed loudly before other patients. His secretary is discrete and polite. Appointments are always confirmed ahead of time (since we can't always keep 6 month appointments in mind all the time!) Super!

Submitted March 7, 2008 | flag

Staff is very friendly and accomodating. Dr. Iannella is extremely professional and knowledgeable.He has time and patience for everyone

Submitted Sept. 26, 2007 | flag