Rate Dr. Jeffrey B. Morris

Dr. Jeffrey B. Morris's Ratings

I had a cataract surgery and Crystal lens put in one eye by doctor Morris at Morris Eye Group,in Encinitas Ca, which cost of $2600, excluding other expenses. The surgery was very painful, and I had sharp pain in my eye for a whole month following the procedure. It has been over three months, and my eye still feels very uncomfortable, and my vision in that eye is much worse than before the operation. I followed up with him to determine the problem, and he said he is finished with me. He is rude, does not explain things, and is always in a hurry. I spent four hours waiting at my last appointment, and he avoided taking to me as much as he could. Now I have to look for another doctor to fix the problem. If you need surgery, avoid this doctor. He is a business man first, and does not care about his patients well being.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

Morris Eye Group is excellent! Great staff, very friendly, doctors are informative and give great medical advice. I would suggest if you have any issue with your eyes or just need an exam they are great. They also do LASIK.

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag