Rate Dr. Wes Orr

Dr. Wes Orr's Ratings

Amazing Dr. Orr! He does light up the emergency with his kindness, jokes and gentleness , compassion with his patience. He has taken care of different members of my family and each time with patience and knowledge. We observe him with the other patients and his is always patient and compassionate. The staff love him! While in emergency with my mom under his care-- the patient in the next bed lost her life-- Dr. Orr fought like crazy and beyond to safe her! But at the end it was her time-- we watched in sorrow as the nurses came and comfort the husband, but what truly amazed me was after all that- he still had to keep his composure and focus on the many other patience in his care. He came in to check on my mom-- and my heart just went out to him-- he took care of my mom with his gentleness and caring manner- but you knew - how hard this must be--- This a true testament to him of how great a doctor he is and the many other doctors in emergency that are faced with THAT moment. My mom calls him that" gentile doctor" he has always treated her well and got to the bottom of whatever the cause is- not only her , but other family members that I have had to bring in. Lethbridge is lucky to have him and other doctors as well like Dr. Aronson, the two are a great team as well. Thank you, Dr. Orr for all that you do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Orr shines in the ER. Hope that you are lucky enough to get him when you are in need of prompt, critical medical care. He is knowledgable , down to earth and caring. He always remembered my mother and treated her like he was her own GP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Almost lost my Grandaughter due to an inaccurate diagnosis when Wes was on emergency.We were told she was FOS (full Of SH..)The true diagnosis was quickly discovered at the Children's Hospital in Calgary.Surgery was immediately scheduled in Calgary,at the Children's Hospital, when the Dr. there discovered there was only one tube draining from her kidney!!too much pain for my three year old Grandaughter and her parents.Very,very unprofessional!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

He is the best doc. I ever had in the emergency. Good listening, very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I trust Dr. Orr more than any other E.R. doc I have dealt with in my life. When a family member has to go to the E.R. I always hope that he is the Dr. on call. He is compassionate and prompt and knows just what will help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr. Orr is great!... Found I had a fractured/collapsed cheekbone, that the original emerg. doc missed! Had me scheduled in to meet with the plastic surgeon the next morning! Unfortunately dealing with the surgeon has proved to be a less positive experience so far

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2009

I have had both my daughters in the ER, and I have to say that Dr.Orr is one of the most caring, attentive, and sensitive doctors I have ever encountered. Both of my girls adored and trusted him, which is not easy to come by with sick 5 and 9 year olds!! Thank you Dr. Orr!!! Oh yeah, and I totally agree.....GIRLS, this Doc is HOT!!! =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Sees patients quickly, VERY compassionate, prompt, unlike other E.R. doctors here who let people wait 8+ hours while they have coffee and laugh with the nurses at nurses station. This Dr. has now treated every member of my family and is very friendly and knows what he is doing, did a surgery in the E.R. when they couldn't get an E.R. for a dog attack. Has a sense of humor, relaxes the patient, couldn't be better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2008

WOW, what a smart and compassionate man. A great sense of humour at the right times. A great teacher to his interns. Very thorough and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2008

Seen him a few times in ER for miscarraiges and for our infant son when running a very high fever. Always courteous, very smart, listens, empethetic, good sence of humor.....he's great. Bonus for ladies: he is really really hot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966350].votes_count ]]