Dr. Wes Orr

Rate Dr. Wes Orr

Dr. Wes Orr's Ratings

Almost lost my Grandaughter due to an inaccurate diagnosis when Wes was on emergency.We were told she was FOS (full Of SH..)The true diagnosis was quickly discovered at the Children's Hospital in Calgary.Surgery was immediately scheduled in Calgary,at the Children's Hospital, when the Dr. there discovered there was only one tube draining from her kidney!!too much pain for my three year old Grandaughter and her parents.Very,very unprofessional!!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2013 | flag

He is the best doc. I ever had in the emergency. Good listening, very helpful.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

I trust Dr. Orr more than any other E.R. doc I have dealt with in my life. When a family member has to go to the E.R. I always hope that he is the Dr. on call. He is compassionate and prompt and knows just what will help.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Orr is great!... Found I had a fractured/collapsed cheekbone, that the original emerg. doc missed! Had me scheduled in to meet with the plastic surgeon the next morning! Unfortunately dealing with the surgeon has proved to be a less positive experience so far

Submitted Aug. 25, 2009 | flag

I have had both my daughters in the ER, and I have to say that Dr.Orr is one of the most caring, attentive, and sensitive doctors I have ever encountered. Both of my girls adored and trusted him, which is not easy to come by with sick 5 and 9 year olds!! Thank you Dr. Orr!!! Oh yeah, and I totally agree.....GIRLS, this Doc is HOT!!! =)

Submitted March 11, 2009 | flag

Sees patients quickly, VERY compassionate, prompt, unlike other E.R. doctors here who let people wait 8+ hours while they have coffee and laugh with the nurses at nurses station. This Dr. has now treated every member of my family and is very friendly and knows what he is doing, did a surgery in the E.R. when they couldn't get an E.R. for a dog attack. Has a sense of humor, relaxes the patient, couldn't be better.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2008 | flag

WOW, what a smart and compassionate man. A great sense of humour at the right times. A great teacher to his interns. Very thorough and knowledgable.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2008 | flag

Seen him a few times in ER for miscarraiges and for our infant son when running a very high fever. Always courteous, very smart, listens, empethetic, good sence of humor.....he's great. Bonus for ladies: he is really really hot.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2007 | flag

When you are in the risk of dieing he is definintly the one you want looking after you. Terrific sense of humor in the heat of battle, very caring and concerned in a persons well being especialy in the emergency environment. Only problem is his is about 10 feet tall so you can get a neck ache looking up but it is good if you are laying down on the bed....... Chop chop..

Submitted Sept. 25, 2007 | flag