You may also like

Rate Dr. Gordon Schneider

Dr. Gordon Schneider's Ratings

I am very happy with my dentist experience with Dr. Schneider. He is friendly and caring and you can tell he loves what he does. He makes me feel comfortable and I trust his knowledge and experience. He has a gentle manner and is very good with my young daughter. How nice to know your teeth are in good hands!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I recently was referred to Dr Schneider by my cousin who has been a patient for 20 years (or more?) I had bounced around from dentist to dentist and actually truth be told was not one to even go to a dentist unless i had something really wrong and obvious. Well, let me tell you, i have finally found my permanent dentist. Doctor Schneider made the whole process so painless and relaxing, I (normally a nervous Nelly type) wasnt anxious or nervous for a minute. The staff was very helpful and cordial as well. Luckily my situation wasn`t that serious, and it was simply a minor (albeit painful) infection, easily treatable. While I was there, I was diagnosed with a couple cavities, so we scheduled an appointment to fill them, and guess what? i`m not nervous in the slightest. I wouldnt hesitate for one second to recommend Dr Schneider to anyone who needs a caring and quality dentist with superb bedside manners. Oh, i hear he`s been practicing dentistry for 40 + years as well, so the man is obviously knowledgeable. I only gave a 4/5 on punctualilty, because i did have to wait an extra 20 minutes...but that was only because he was giving some extra time to the patient before me who had some kind of root canal (or some thing) and obviously needed some extra time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Schneider has been my dentist now for 19 years. He makes coming to the dentist less painful and more enjoyable. I had a number of cavities in my mouth, a situation which made me quite apprehensive and nervous. Dr. Schneider was quick to calm me down and make me feel at ease. As opposed to the traditional anaesthetic and drill used to do the feelings, he used a new Waterlase software. This machine, a technological marvel, made the process quick, easy, and practically painless. He made sure to explain each step in the process, making me feel involved and important. He also cares about his patients, engaging in conversation with them while they are in the dentist's chair. I highly recommend Dr. Schneider as a dentist to all who may be in need of his high-quality services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Schneider has been my dentist for over 40 years. He and his staff are wonderful, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I found Dr. Schneider's office to be a bit on the unclean side and his staff to be a little lackadaisical but the dentist was nice and quite knowledgeable about what i came in for. He was honest and kind. Overall, I would go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2784803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I have been Dr. Schneider's patient for 40 years and he is the BEST. My two brothers who live in Toronto come back to see him. My 3 kids (19, 15, and 11 years old) have been seeing him most of their lives. He is ALWAYS there for us. Whether it's evening or weekend and even if he's out of town, he'll be in touch with us and makes arrangements to see us if we need him. He always takes the time to explain everything so that we understand what he's doing every step of the way. After meeting him, he immediately makes you feel at ease and he's equally good with kids. My kids all love him and are never afraid to go to the dentist (unlike many people that we know).

He's very flexible and understanding, for example, when my son needed braces, I couldn't afford it but he knew how important it was for my son to have them so I was able to pay him in instalments. Over the years, there have been so many emergencies when we've needed him and he was there for us every time - the most recent one being this past weekend when my youngest son was in so much pain that he couldn't eat; I had sent Dr. Schneider a text message Saturday night hoping that he'll be able to squeeze us in Monday morning, but Dr. Schneider called me that evening and saw us at his office Sunday morning to remove the tooth. What other doctor would do that? He goes above and beyond but that's just the way he is.

From the moment you meet him, it's obvious he's an expert in his field and that he loves what he's doing. Every time we see him, he's always talking about a new technique or procedure he's learnt or about some new technology out on the market that may be good for his patients; he's always attending seminars to constantly update himself and improve his patient care. He genuinely cares about his patients and always wants to know how we're feeling afterwards and whether there's anything else he could do for us. With so much knowledge, experience, and compassion, Dr. Schneider sets the standard in which many others pale in comparison. Dr. Schneider WE LOVE YOU!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2727251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I love going to the dentist. What??? Did you read right? YES YES YES !!!
Dr Schneider is not only a fabulous caring dentist, he is a man who takes his profession seriously and is updated with the newest procedures. I've had problems with my teeth all my life. Until I found Dr. Schneider I practically lived in a dentists office. I bless the person who recommended him. He did surgery on my gum to fix a cyst that constantly reoccurred and was terribly painful. Not only did he fix the problem, he called quite a few times to see how I was feeling. Has your dentist ever called YOU? In the vernacular, this man is what we call a MENSH !!! I hope I don't have to go too often to any medical professional but I will end as I started: I love going to the dentist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2723826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

For over 40 years of great service, passion for dentistry, caring and friendly staff. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2722696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

I have been Dr Schneider's patient for forty years, I am in the office frequently, and the comment someone made about compassion and cancellation fees is totally false. Have you ever heard of a dentist who calls patients every evening and while on vacation, to see how they are feeling after their appointment? The person who wrote below, is not very loyal. He/she seems to change dentists very regularly. I guess they are hard to please! In Dr Schneider's office are two very visible signs, stating that if a patient cancels with less than a 24 hours' notice, then there will be a fee. This is a common practice, and very acceptable, as a full hour is often set aside for a patient, and at the last minute, it is difficult to reach someone to fill the space. Why should another patient have to wait for an appointment, when there was an opening left by this patient? I think that paying a cancellation fee is a good motivator for anyone who just doesn't show up, or who doesn't respect the value of a dentist's time. Paying that charge gives you the opportunity of having the best dentist help you in the future: a smart form of insurance, in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2721916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Best dentist I've known so far....
Been his patient for about 20 years always good service