Rate Dr. Gordon Schneider

Dr. Gordon Schneider's Ratings

I have been Dr. Schneider's patient for 40 years and he is the BEST. My two brothers who live in Toronto come back to see him. My 3 kids (19, 15, and 11 years old) have been seeing him most of their lives. He is ALWAYS there for us. Whether it's evening or weekend and even if he's out of town, he'll be in touch with us and makes arrangements to see us if we need him. He always takes the time to explain everything so that we understand what he's doing every step of the way. After meeting him, he immediately makes you feel at ease and he's equally good with kids. My kids all love him and are never afraid to go to the dentist (unlike many people that we know).

He's very flexible and understanding, for example, when my son needed braces, I couldn't afford it but he knew how important it was for my son to have them so I was able to pay him in instalments. Over the years, there have been so many emergencies when we've needed him and he was there for us every time - the most recent one being this past weekend when my youngest son was in so much pain that he couldn't eat; I had sent Dr. Schneider a text message Saturday night hoping that he'll be able to squeeze us in Monday morning, but Dr. Schneider called me that evening and saw us at his office Sunday morning to remove the tooth. What other doctor would do that? He goes above and beyond but that's just the way he is.

From the moment you meet him, it's obvious he's an expert in his field and that he loves what he's doing. Every time we see him, he's always talking about a new technique or procedure he's learnt or about some new technology out on the market that may be good for his patients; he's always attending seminars to constantly update himself and improve his patient care. He genuinely cares about his patients and always wants to know how we're feeling afterwards and whether there's anything else he could do for us. With so much knowledge, experience, and compassion, Dr. Schneider sets the standard in which many others pale in comparison. Dr. Schneider WE LOVE YOU!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I love going to the dentist. What??? Did you read right? YES YES YES !!!
Dr Schneider is not only a fabulous caring dentist, he is a man who takes his profession seriously and is updated with the newest procedures. I've had problems with my teeth all my life. Until I found Dr. Schneider I practically lived in a dentists office. I bless the person who recommended him. He did surgery on my gum to fix a cyst that constantly reoccurred and was terribly painful. Not only did he fix the problem, he called quite a few times to see how I was feeling. Has your dentist ever called YOU? In the vernacular, this man is what we call a MENSH !!! I hope I don't have to go too often to any medical professional but I will end as I started: I love going to the dentist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

For over 40 years of great service, passion for dentistry, caring and friendly staff. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

I have been Dr Schneider's patient for forty years, I am in the office frequently, and the comment someone made about compassion and cancellation fees is totally false. Have you ever heard of a dentist who calls patients every evening and while on vacation, to see how they are feeling after their appointment? The person who wrote below, is not very loyal. He/she seems to change dentists very regularly. I guess they are hard to please! In Dr Schneider's office are two very visible signs, stating that if a patient cancels with less than a 24 hours' notice, then there will be a fee. This is a common practice, and very acceptable, as a full hour is often set aside for a patient, and at the last minute, it is difficult to reach someone to fill the space. Why should another patient have to wait for an appointment, when there was an opening left by this patient? I think that paying a cancellation fee is a good motivator for anyone who just doesn't show up, or who doesn't respect the value of a dentist's time. Paying that charge gives you the opportunity of having the best dentist help you in the future: a smart form of insurance, in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2721916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Best dentist I've known so far....
Been his patient for about 20 years always good service

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Although he is knowledgeable, but I prefer a dentist with less knowledge and higher sense of compassion rather than the opposite. If you have an emergency and are forced to cancel your appointment in less than 24 hours (death in the family, sickness...etc) you are expected to pay a cancellation fee; something I have never encountered among the 7 dentists I visited over 3 continents, including the island of Montreal... (P.s. Although I was called for a reminder the day before, I was NEVER told there will be a cancellation fee if I cancel in less than 24 hours)!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

service excellent very concerned about patent always follows up always available for any problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Schneider has been my dentist for the last 30 years and I couldn't have asked for a better. The treatment that I have received from him and his staff over the years has bbeen the best and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

He did the best mouth guard in 1975 and it still good. And the best bridge work in october 2014.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

You won't find a better dentist. He preaches prevention, never pushes anything on you, does only what is necessary and if he has any doubts sends you to someone for a second opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631155].votes_count ]]