Dr. Gordon Schneider

Dr. Gordon Schneider

Rate Dr. Gordon Schneider

Dr. Gordon Schneider's Ratings

Je n'habite pas Montreal et j'ai eu une urgence cet été pendant mes vacances. Dr. Schneider a trouvé de suite un rendez-vous pour moi. Il est un dentiste professionnel, généreux et il est entouré d'une équipe vraiment accueillante et compréhensive. Je crois que je prends mes vacances à Montreal chaque été pour revoir mon dentiste! Merci!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Just went to see him today. He doesn't pressure you to do any kind of procedure unless he thinks it's absolutely necessary. I trust him, I've been seeing him ever since I was a baby. The staff is also very comforting.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Great dentist! Knows what he's doing. Very friendly, patient, fast and effective in his work. :) Great staff, very friendly. They explain the whole procedure and the tooth problem very well. The hygienist is also very competent.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Thank you for going to the office at 10pm just to fix my chipped tooth, your work and generosity of time was greatly appreciated! : )

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Thank you for the weekend emergency tooth repair. You made a young lady very happy to return to work Monday with a repaired front tooth after falling off her bike. Thanks again Dr. Schneider

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Best dentist in the world!!! Brilliant, caring, knows exactly what he is doing. A dental genius. I cannot trust any other dentist with my teeth. Dr. Gordon Schneider is simply THE best!

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

My favourite dentist (and I've seen a few)!!! Friendly, carrying, helpful, honest, sincere. Highly recommend to go and see him!! And NOT EXPENSIVE(compare to others) but I do have an insurance. Everyone is very nice and Knowledgeable at the office. Planing to take my son there for his first visit (they have lots of toys for kids there :) )

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

He is the best dentist.He's caring and patient, he always explain procedure me before he start his work.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Everything was positive with Dr. Schneider, from the cleaning with the hygienist (Shelley) to my wisdom tooth extraction, it never hurt and never got swollen. I also had a cavity filled in another wisdom tooth. Dr. Schneider really cares about his patients and staff is always friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure being his patient and I would come back without thinking twice.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag