Rate Dr. Gordon Schneider

Dr. Gordon Schneider's Ratings

Doctor Schneider is my mother's dentist. She has been seeing him a long time. Now that my mother has gotten older (87 year's old), she needs someone to go there with her. I went there with her last week and then again today. I am so impressed with Doctor Schneider. He is soft spoken and gentle and makes sure that my mom feels comfortable. He is also very accessible. Although I had not seen him before last week, he had contacted me six months ago when we had some concerns about my mom. When I thanked him today for his care and accessibility, he said he treats others as he would want to be treated. I feel so good knowing that my mom is getting good care when she goes to her dentist. If I didn't live so far away, I would definitely want him to be my dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Je n'habite pas Montreal et j'ai eu une urgence cet été pendant mes vacances. Dr. Schneider a trouvé de suite un rendez-vous pour moi. Il est un dentiste professionnel, généreux et il est entouré d'une équipe vraiment accueillante et compréhensive. Je crois que je prends mes vacances à Montreal chaque été pour revoir mon dentiste! Merci!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Just went to see him today. He doesn't pressure you to do any kind of procedure unless he thinks it's absolutely necessary. I trust him, I've been seeing him ever since I was a baby. The staff is also very comforting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Great dentist! Knows what he's doing. Very friendly, patient, fast and effective in his work. :) Great staff, very friendly. They explain the whole procedure and the tooth problem very well. The hygienist is also very competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Thank you for going to the office at 10pm just to fix my chipped tooth, your work and generosity of time was greatly appreciated! : )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Thank you for the weekend emergency tooth repair. You made a young lady very happy to return to work Monday with a repaired front tooth after falling off her bike. Thanks again Dr. Schneider

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Best dentist in the world!!! Brilliant, caring, knows exactly what he is doing. A dental genius. I cannot trust any other dentist with my teeth. Dr. Gordon Schneider is simply THE best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

My favourite dentist (and I've seen a few)!!! Friendly, carrying, helpful, honest, sincere. Highly recommend to go and see him!! And NOT EXPENSIVE(compare to others) but I do have an insurance. Everyone is very nice and Knowledgeable at the office. Planing to take my son there for his first visit (they have lots of toys for kids there :) )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

He is the best dentist.He's caring and patient, he always explain procedure me before he start his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435509].votes_count ]]