Rate Dr. Gordon Schneider

Dr. Gordon Schneider's Ratings

Dr. Schneider has been my dentist for the last 30 years and I couldn't have asked for a better. The treatment that I have received from him and his staff over the years has bbeen the best and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

He did the best mouth guard in 1975 and it still good. And the best bridge work in october 2014.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

You won't find a better dentist. He preaches prevention, never pushes anything on you, does only what is necessary and if he has any doubts sends you to someone for a second opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I have visited many dentists and Dr Schneider ranks the best.........no pressure, honesty and friendly atmosphere makes the experience so much easier! He also has a sense of humour which goes a long way........

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Met this man two times in my life n I'll never forget it one of the Originals I would call him did a great job both times love the atmosphere, love his energy juss a great man he's the best !! there really won't be much of his kind left I loved my experience too the fullest I wish only great things for this man , wanna get the job done
, have a wonderful experience , Not pay expensive and get a job done with Care Real Care Dr. Gordon Schneider is your
guy!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2615143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Doctor Schneider is my mother's dentist. She has been seeing him a long time. Now that my mother has gotten older (87 year's old), she needs someone to go there with her. I went there with her last week and then again today. I am so impressed with Doctor Schneider. He is soft spoken and gentle and makes sure that my mom feels comfortable. He is also very accessible. Although I had not seen him before last week, he had contacted me six months ago when we had some concerns about my mom. When I thanked him today for his care and accessibility, he said he treats others as he would want to be treated. I feel so good knowing that my mom is getting good care when she goes to her dentist. If I didn't live so far away, I would definitely want him to be my dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Je n'habite pas Montreal et j'ai eu une urgence cet été pendant mes vacances. Dr. Schneider a trouvé de suite un rendez-vous pour moi. Il est un dentiste professionnel, généreux et il est entouré d'une équipe vraiment accueillante et compréhensive. Je crois que je prends mes vacances à Montreal chaque été pour revoir mon dentiste! Merci!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Just went to see him today. He doesn't pressure you to do any kind of procedure unless he thinks it's absolutely necessary. I trust him, I've been seeing him ever since I was a baby. The staff is also very comforting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Great dentist! Knows what he's doing. Very friendly, patient, fast and effective in his work. :) Great staff, very friendly. They explain the whole procedure and the tooth problem very well. The hygienist is also very competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485475].votes_count ]]