Rate Dr. Alfred F. Allina

Dr. Alfred F. Allina's Ratings

Went to Dr Allina to help with pain management using homeopathic treatment with Prolotherapy. What a great relief from pain I encountered. Dr Allina was very uplifting and knowledgeable. He truly wanted to help with the pain and shared what he would be doing and how it would work. I am so glad I did the prolotherapy over traditional medicine, like cortisone injections and predisone. I have saved my bone and now am 90% pain free. Although I was unable to use my insurance and had to pay cash I saved a lot of money and agony by being treated by Dr. Alfred Allina located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

When no one else could solve my problem, Dr. Allina listened, explained, took action, and ended my pain. I feel GREAT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966654].votes_count ]]