Rate Dr. Thomas A. Selvaggi

Dr. Thomas A. Selvaggi's Ratings

This is my first visit to Dr. Selvaggi. He was great! Though I did have to wait a while to be seen, the wait was well worth it. He spent nearly an hour with me, which is kind of unheard of these days. He was very thorough, explained everything well and answered all of my questions. At the end of the visit, he printed out his notes for me to take with me, so that I knew my diagnosis and also what the next steps were. I found this website through Google and based my decision to go to Dr. Selvaggi on the other reviews on this site. This is why I took the time to write this review. I wish you all the best with your health. Take care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I've been seeing dr. Selvaggi for about 4 years and I wish I would have listened and started allergy shots 4 years ago when he recommended. I have to learn the hard way ! I currently getting shots b/ c I'm allergic to my job which I had no idea about I've been there for 10 years so when I landed in the ER my GP told me its shots or quit your job. I believe the shots are already helping along with proper supplementation .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][967177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Selvaggi is one of the most knowledgeable,competent and caring physicians I have ever been fortunate enough to work with. He truly cares about the patient, keeps in touch with other doctors they go to if needed and is a true specialist. His staff is kind and go out of their way to give you an appt asap and in a time frameme that is good for the patient. I give Dr. Selvaggi and staff 5 stars!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Selvaggi is awesome. He got to the bottom of the problem. I never felt rushed. He explained everything. Answered my questions patiently. HIGHLY Recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Selvaggi is a phenom who saved my wife's life. He is highly regarded by other Docs. Also extremely thorough and takes adetailed case history. Add computer literacy to his capabilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr.Selvaggi is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He takes the time to listen to his patients and carefully analyze their situation before rendering a treatment. His treatments worked very well for me, but that is not as impressive as his incredible bedside manners, courteousness and genuine concern for my input as a patient. He knows what he is doing on top of being a lost art in the medical field: a doctor who really cares and takes the time to give quality care to his patients. My husband is an internist and recommended him to me and I told him to keep recommending him. He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][967173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Sadly, there are fewer and fewer doctors that I trust today. Dr. Selvaggi is "the" doctor to go to if you have or suspect you might have any kind of problem with your immune system. He did a the thorough exam, including ordering necessary blood tests. I paid only $10.00, but he is one of the few doctors that I will continue to see whether or not he chooses to continue to accept insurance or not. He has appealed to BCBS on my behalf, so that I could receive the necessary medical treatment, which they continue to deny me. He has NOT given up on me or the "system." He has advised me of alternate specialists to see that might help me in dealing with my illness, Primary Immune Deficiency Disorder since BCBS continues to deny my medically necessay IVIG treatments. He has also given me resources of people to contact who might be of help to me. I can't forget that his nurse for many year, Sue, is also wonderful. Kudos to a great team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][967172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr.Selvaggi..he took the time to sit and LISTEN to me as we discussed my health history,symptoms..Laura and Sara are friendly and very helpful...Susan makes the allergy testing a breeze,she is fantastic...I can't say enough about this practice...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Selvaggi and his staff. They have accomodated me on several occasions for emergency visits and Dr. Selvaggi has always spent an enormous amount of time with me explaining different allergies and trying to determine what other things I might be allergic to. I have never in my life had a doctor be so thorough. His office staff are wonderful people and the atmosphere is warm and comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2009

Dr. Selvaggi and staff. What can I say other than you would be hard pressed to find a doctor who will spend as much time with you the patient and also on the phone. His staff is very professional and always tries to accommodate whenevr possible. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years and my kids and wife go there as well. Anyone looking for an allergy, asthma and immune disorder should seriously consider seeing Dr. Selvaggi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967169].votes_count ]]