Rate Dr. Joshua A. Weidman

Dr. Joshua A. Weidman's Ratings

I am a new patient, and already I can tell the difference in quality from my last ob/gyn. Dr Weidman has great communication skills, he made me feel comfortable, and had good sense of humor. I am so happy I trusted the other reviews!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

I came to dr. Weidman for my first exam after being assaulted. I was very nervous and uncomfortable, but he reassured me that everything would be okay. He sat down with me beforehand and explained the procedure and showed me what tools he'd be using. During the exam I had some trouble and became upset and anxious. He immediately stopped and gave me time to recompose myself. His nurse held my hand and we talked while he finished the exam. He spent adequate time with me and listened to my concerns. In no way was I rushed or made to feel any pressure by the doctor or his staff. He really is a nice guy and a compassionate doctor. I wish all doctors would take the time to learn about, care about and listen to their patients as well as Dr. Weidman. I strongly recommend him.

Submitted April 24, 2012 | flag

Love him, simply the best and the staff is so pleasant and helpful. top notch.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr Weidman is a very caring doctor. He took me on as a new patient the same day that my old doctor refused to see me in the office as she didn't have availability and instead referred me to the ER. I spent more time talking in two appts with him than I did with my previous gyn in 8 years. He came highly recommended by two friends, and I can't thank them enought.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Weidman is a fantastic doctor. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone searching for an ob/gyn.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

I recently was with another practice who was following my pregnancy. I went through the holisitic program at Valley and hired a doula. When I arrived at the hospital, my doctor wanted to start pitocin right away. I asked if I could hold off a little and let the labor proceed on its own. Fortunately, Dr. Weidman was the oncoming doctor, who followed my birth plan. I never met him before and having him deliver my first baby, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He was absolutely amazing! I delivered a healthy baby boy and I owe it all to him!

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

I love this Dr. and his amazing staff. They literally saved my daughter and my life. I wanted an all natural delivery & he put me in touch with a wonderful doula,, and prepped me for what to expect. Long story short, perfect pregnancy, & at 39 week exam, told me I was going to term, & asked how I was feeling overall. I mentioned in passing that I'd been a little nauseous, and it was like a switch flipped. He asked a few other questions, and as a precaution, ordered a test for HELLP/Pre-E, and his wonderful nurse Karen & he decided to send for results stat (I had no high bp). This saved us. My liver levels were off the charts, & he had me go to the hospital ASAP for a rerun of the test (b/c the result was so severe, he needed to make sure it wasn't an error). I had a C-section within 2 hour of arrival, levels returned to normal, and daughter is perfect. Their quick thinking and precautions saved us. LOVE them for listening & not just ignoring what my body was saying. Best doc ever

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

Best doctor ever! My husband and I still talk about our wonderful experience under his care. He delivered our first baby. He was always there to answers our questions. His staff was absolutely amazing as well. We are pregnant again, but live out of state now. I wish that we were closer to him, because I would have loved for him to deliver our next baby!

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Weidman for about 15 years. He performed surgery once for fibroids and has been my go-to Doc since. I followed him when he split from the Wyckoff group because I have always trusted him. He takes time to talk with you, answers questions thoroughly and makes me feel like I am in good hands. He is a good doctor and a sweet, caring man. I would recommend him with no hesitation or reservation!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Weidman is an excellent doctor! He delivered both of my children. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever been too. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know. If surgery was ever a necessity, I would trust him explicitly! Truly a professional!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2011 | flag