You may also like

Dr. Joshua A. Weidman's Ratings

I switched OB-GYNs and became a patient of Dr. Weidman's over three years ago,
when I was pregnant with my first child. Now, after 2 successful pregnancies
and 2 healthy babies, switching to Dr. Weidman was truly one of the best
decisions I ever made concerning my health, and my babies' health! He is an
outstanding dr. with an amazing staff. Truly a perfect combination!

I was pregnant with my fist child at 38 and 2nd child at 40 (advanced maternal
age / high risk). Moreover, toward the end of my second pregnancy, I suffered from
cholestasis (a somewhat unique condition which can potentially cause an increase
in fetal distress and stillbirth). Dr. Weidman successfully diagnosed,
monitored (following up with his staff concerning my blood results and next
steps even while he was out of the country!) and treated my condition. My
husband and I are truly grateful for Dr. Weidman and his staff, and still talk
about his outstanding care.

Overall, Dr. Weidman is extremely professional and very knowledgeable. He
listens to concerns and answers all questions. He effectively explains any and
all medical conditions. He spends an appropriate amount of time with me, and
gives individual, personal attention to my treatment and care. He returns calls
personally if need be, and monitors any medical conditions closely. He is
caring and completely committed to the well being of patients. I have a 100%
level of trust in his decisions. And, having reviewed his credentials, it's
easy to see why (he graduated high school AND college early, was Valedictorian
of his college class, is board certified and the recipient of numerous awards,
including "Patient Choice" and "Compassionate Dr" awards - I totally get this!). He is the best dr. I have treated with and I absolutely recommend him- you truly are missing out if you don't go to him. And by the way, his staff is equally as amazing- friendly, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. I am very happy I trusted the positive reviews I read when choosing Dr. Weidman and his office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

couldn't ask for any better doctor. he delivered my son via repeat c section, follows up with my overall health, very humble, he is really there to be at your service he is truly a blessing. never made me feel awkward. With his staff, you couldn't complaint, acknowledges you & makes sure your needs are met. You are missing out if you don't go to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

I can't even begin to explain the excellent care you will receive under Dr Weidman's care. He is a phenominal doctor with an amazing staff. The care you get from him and the entire staff is something i've never seen before. They truly do care and want what is best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I am a new patient, and already I can tell the difference in quality from my last ob/gyn. Dr Weidman has great communication skills, he made me feel comfortable, and had good sense of humor. I am so happy I trusted the other reviews!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I came to dr. Weidman for my first exam after being assaulted. I was very nervous and uncomfortable, but he reassured me that everything would be okay. He sat down with me beforehand and explained the procedure and showed me what tools he'd be using. During the exam I had some trouble and became upset and anxious. He immediately stopped and gave me time to recompose myself. His nurse held my hand and we talked while he finished the exam. He spent adequate time with me and listened to my concerns. In no way was I rushed or made to feel any pressure by the doctor or his staff. He really is a nice guy and a compassionate doctor. I wish all doctors would take the time to learn about, care about and listen to their patients as well as Dr. Weidman. I strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Love him, simply the best and the staff is so pleasant and helpful. top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Dr Weidman is a very caring doctor. He took me on as a new patient the same day that my old doctor refused to see me in the office as she didn't have availability and instead referred me to the ER. I spent more time talking in two appts with him than I did with my previous gyn in 8 years. He came highly recommended by two friends, and I can't thank them enought.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

Dr. Weidman is a fantastic doctor. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone searching for an ob/gyn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

I recently was with another practice who was following my pregnancy. I went through the holisitic program at Valley and hired a doula. When I arrived at the hospital, my doctor wanted to start pitocin right away. I asked if I could hold off a little and let the labor proceed on its own. Fortunately, Dr. Weidman was the oncoming doctor, who followed my birth plan. I never met him before and having him deliver my first baby, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He was absolutely amazing! I delivered a healthy baby boy and I owe it all to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

I love this Dr. and his amazing staff. They literally saved my daughter and my life. I wanted an all natural delivery & he put me in touch with a wonderful doula,, and prepped me for what to expect. Long story short, perfect pregnancy, & at 39 week exam, told me I was going to term, & asked how I was feeling overall. I mentioned in passing that I'd been a little nauseous, and it was like a switch flipped. He asked a few other questions, and as a precaution, ordered a test for HELLP/Pre-E, and his wonderful nurse Karen & he decided to send for results stat (I had no high bp). This saved us. My liver levels were off the charts, & he had me go to the hospital ASAP for a rerun of the test (b/c the result was so severe, he needed to make sure it wasn't an error). I had a C-section within 2 hour of arrival, levels returned to normal, and daughter is perfect. Their quick thinking and precautions saved us. LOVE them for listening & not just ignoring what my body was saying. Best doc ever

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967293].votes_count ]]