Rate Dr. Kal S. Lingam

Dr. Kal S. Lingam's Ratings

This Dr. doesn't listen or read any of the massive amounts of paperwork that is filled out with every visit. He actually made my situation worse causing a permanent cracking in my back after spinal shot therapy. His doling out of odd amounts of prescriptions cost me more money (due to copay...several copays) per month, which I assume he did to make sure I always came back. He overbooks, has his own agenda on what he is going to do whether it seems to be working or not. If you are looking for a Dr, keep looking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Love dr. Kal...he is truly caring and actually believes you...orders proper tests to prove your illness!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2009

I had an appt back early September of 08. I walk in, and they tell me that my appointment was canceled. I inquire when they told me this before, and said that they had called the Friday previous. Surely, you'd think that they'd leave a message on something this important, right? Anyway, they said that the next appt would be in late September, and I said no way. I turn to walk out and then, miraculously, they have an appointment that afternoon. Why didn't they tell me this earlier? Anyway, I get to my appointment that afternoon, and the very first thing I told the doctor was that I already tried steroid injections, and my body was resisting, and I'd like to find another procedure. After running 5 minutes worth of tests (balance, bending over, reflexes) he recommends: a steriod injection. Was he not even listening? I've never ever been more satisfied with a doctor in my life. Even not seeing me would've been better than the nonsense I got here. Take my advice, and STAY AWAY!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2009

Dr. Lingam is on of the very few doctors Ive seen whom is so understanding of ones pain. He dont question your pain. Very Understanding. Only great things to say about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2007

He had great bedside manners and spent plenty of time to explain my condition. I had seen other pain doctors before who were not helpful. He was genuinely interested in helping me. I will continue to see him for my condition!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2007

he hasn't helped me out. kicking me out of his practice with out helpping me. Has put me on narcodics for two yrs. And because I missed a appointment was going to kick me out of his practicel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967315].votes_count ]]