Dr. Eric Wikler

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Eric Wikler has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4970537

06/02/14 2 3 1 4 Dr. Eric Wikler is a good doctor, however his staff and office manager are not knowledgeable and guess when it come to insurance questions and improper advice. Office manager does not return calls and makes mistakes. She will support her staff and not work with the patients when given wrong advise. Its very sad that the staff will be the reason I leave a good doctor.  Respond

16/02/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2004863
10/04/12 3 5 5 5 Ive been using Dr.Ab.Wikler for 7 yrs and hes never offered me drugs ever!!! Hes very through knowledgable and even refered my friends. These negative reviews are from people in Vegas who want narcotics and he wont give them easily unless he knows people must have them. Vegas is full of these Drs. Go elsewhere please as this Dr. is a DO. A medical proffesion who seeks alternative instead of drugs. A very honest trustworthy Dr.!!!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1488621
17/07/11 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Eric Wikler for 7 years now and he has always given me and my family the best care. He takes time to listen to my questions and concerns and always explains all procedures, and results very well. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.  Respond
RID: 1200248
01/07/10 1 3 1 5 Staff is rude, supervisor Cory very aggresive and curt. Cannot speak to the Doctor about painful issues I have. Will not call back. You only speak to his aide.I was told to wait until August my next scheduled visit, to discuss my painful hand and upper back.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 1106331
15/02/10 2 3 1 2 Incredible! Three times Dr. Eric looked at me bobbing his head, saying, "C'mon . . Where are you going with this explanation?" I always thought that family doctors were good listeners. If there were a death in the family, a divorce, etc. Dr. Eric is business as usual! In and out, boom, bang . . out!
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 1081049
16/01/10 1 3 1 1 Very rude staff. This Doctor really dropped the ball with my care. Went to him over 3 yrs. Had to see David Wikler once and he was the rudest dr. I ever heard of in my life! Ended up in hospital- almost died. In my opinion, this place should be avoided if you value your health. And I'm not being a "hater" either as someone suggested here. This is my honest opinion and I am entitled to it.
RID: 1080547
15/01/10 4 4 4 4 Average wait time. Sometimes difficult to get in to see him. His assistants are good.  Respond
RID: 1029673
09/11/09 5 5 5 5 I agree with the last comment I read: I have been going to the Wikler Family Practice for 5+ years and had only positive experiences. I do sometimes feel like meds are pushed a bit, but I usually push back and say I want to try a drug-free alternative, if available. I have and will continue to recommend Wikler to anyone who asks...
RID: 980188
04/09/09 5 4 5 5 I have had nothing but great experiences with Wikler Family Practice. I feel very confident with their knowledge and professionalism and do not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. It is shocking to me to read anything negative about these Doctors. I am guessing that mostly bad experiences get put on the web. They deserve better than that. My Docs are great!
RID: 960274
11/08/09 1 1 2 3 I do not like the front desk staff at all. I had an appointment and was not informed before I showed up that my insurance was declined. Then was chastised for coming in without telling them as I was wasting their time. I paid out of pocket just so I could get on with my day. I will only see Linda (PA) and she is the only reason I even go back.
RID: 906617
06/06/09 3 5 3 3 I dont care for the staff of Wikler Family Practice. They are slow to respond, slow to process referrals, & do not appear to be medical professionals. Dr. Eric Abraham is not friendly or personable. Dr. Abraham Wikler seems arrogant and when I attempted to help my husband complete an answer, he told me to stop interrupting & let my husband speak. Since my husband does not communicate well regarding health issues he has, I was attempting to clarify, but after he said that, I was embarrassed & stopped talking. He is constantly pushing drugs on my husband that I dont think he needs, as much as he needs someone to send him to a nutrition guide for help with diet & exercise. I would not recommend this facility.
RID: 798877
24/02/09 5 3 5 4 I think the comments on here are wrong. I've been going to the Wikler Family Practice for 5 years and everyone, especially Dr. Eric has been very nice, informative and they all have gone out of their way to help me with everything I've asked for. So to all you haters....find a different place to go!!!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 643349
20/07/08 3 5 5 5 Dr. Eric Wikler has always treated me very well. He answers all my questions and seems very concerned about my well being. He goes over my tests with me, explaining and making recommendations. However, in my opinion, some of his staff could use more training.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 515135
15/02/08 2 5 3 4 I have been a patient of David Wikler for more than 1 year. This will end soon -- after my yearly checkup and review. I find him brusque and somewhat nasty (testy?) when he is asked even the simplest question. Overall, I find him rude and condescending. On a positive note he is not a "martinet gatekeeper" since he will generally oblige you if you want to see a specialist. It's his manner that is off-putting.