Rate Dr. Eric Wikler

Dr. Eric Wikler's Ratings

Dr. Eric Wikler is a good doctor, however his staff and office manager are not knowledgeable and guess when it come to insurance questions and improper advice. Office manager does not return calls and makes mistakes. She will support her staff and not work with the patients when given wrong advise. Its very sad that the staff will be the reason I leave a good doctor.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

Ive been using Dr.Ab.Wikler for 7 yrs and hes never offered me drugs ever!!! Hes very through knowledgable and even refered my friends. These negative reviews are from people in Vegas who want narcotics and he wont give them easily unless he knows people must have them. Vegas is full of these Drs. Go elsewhere please as this Dr. is a DO. A medical proffesion who seeks alternative instead of drugs. A very honest trustworthy Dr.!!!

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Eric Wikler for 7 years now and he has always given me and my family the best care. He takes time to listen to my questions and concerns and always explains all procedures, and results very well. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.

Submitted July 17, 2011 | flag

Staff is rude, supervisor Cory very aggresive and curt. Cannot speak to the Doctor about painful issues I have. Will not call back. You only speak to his aide.I was told to wait until August my next scheduled visit, to discuss my painful hand and upper back.

Submitted July 1, 2010 | flag

Incredible! Three times Dr. Eric looked at me bobbing his head, saying, "C'mon . . Where are you going with this explanation?" I always thought that family doctors were good listeners. If there were a death in the family, a divorce, etc. Dr. Eric is business as usual! In and out, boom, bang . . out!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag

Very rude staff. This Doctor really dropped the ball with my care. Went to him over 3 yrs. Had to see David Wikler once and he was the rudest dr. I ever heard of in my life! Ended up in hospital- almost died. In my opinion, this place should be avoided if you value your health. And I'm not being a "hater" either as someone suggested here. This is my honest opinion and I am entitled to it.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2010 | flag

Average wait time. Sometimes difficult to get in to see him. His assistants are good.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2010 | flag

I agree with the last comment I read: I have been going to the Wikler Family Practice for 5+ years and had only positive experiences. I do sometimes feel like meds are pushed a bit, but I usually push back and say I want to try a drug-free alternative, if available. I have and will continue to recommend Wikler to anyone who asks...

Submitted Nov. 9, 2009 | flag

I have had nothing but great experiences with Wikler Family Practice. I feel very confident with their knowledge and professionalism and do not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. It is shocking to me to read anything negative about these Doctors. I am guessing that mostly bad experiences get put on the web. They deserve better than that. My Docs are great!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2009 | flag

I do not like the front desk staff at all. I had an appointment and was not informed before I showed up that my insurance was declined. Then was chastised for coming in without telling them as I was wasting their time. I paid out of pocket just so I could get on with my day. I will only see Linda (PA) and she is the only reason I even go back.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag