Rate Dr. Eric Wikler

Dr. Eric Wikler's Ratings

My family has been going to Wikler Family Practice since 1996. At first, we saw Abraham, then when Eric joined the practice, we started seeing him. I have never had any issues with the doctors or the staff in 19 years. When an issue comes up, Eric tries to go through other routes (i.e. diet/nutrition, exercise, etc.) before suggesting medications. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Eric Wikler is a good doctor, however his staff and office manager are not knowledgeable and guess when it come to insurance questions and improper advice. Office manager does not return calls and makes mistakes. She will support her staff and not work with the patients when given wrong advise. Its very sad that the staff will be the reason I leave a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

Ive been using Dr.Ab.Wikler for 7 yrs and hes never offered me drugs ever!!! Hes very through knowledgable and even refered my friends. These negative reviews are from people in Vegas who want narcotics and he wont give them easily unless he knows people must have them. Vegas is full of these Drs. Go elsewhere please as this Dr. is a DO. A medical proffesion who seeks alternative instead of drugs. A very honest trustworthy Dr.!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Eric Wikler for 7 years now and he has always given me and my family the best care. He takes time to listen to my questions and concerns and always explains all procedures, and results very well. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Staff is rude, supervisor Cory very aggresive and curt. Cannot speak to the Doctor about painful issues I have. Will not call back. You only speak to his aide.I was told to wait until August my next scheduled visit, to discuss my painful hand and upper back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Incredible! Three times Dr. Eric looked at me bobbing his head, saying, "C'mon . . Where are you going with this explanation?" I always thought that family doctors were good listeners. If there were a death in the family, a divorce, etc. Dr. Eric is business as usual! In and out, boom, bang . . out!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2010

Very rude staff. This Doctor really dropped the ball with my care. Went to him over 3 yrs. Had to see David Wikler once and he was the rudest dr. I ever heard of in my life! Ended up in hospital- almost died. In my opinion, this place should be avoided if you value your health. And I'm not being a "hater" either as someone suggested here. This is my honest opinion and I am entitled to it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2010

Average wait time. Sometimes difficult to get in to see him. His assistants are good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2010

I agree with the last comment I read: I have been going to the Wikler Family Practice for 5+ years and had only positive experiences. I do sometimes feel like meds are pushed a bit, but I usually push back and say I want to try a drug-free alternative, if available. I have and will continue to recommend Wikler to anyone who asks...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2009

I have had nothing but great experiences with Wikler Family Practice. I feel very confident with their knowledge and professionalism and do not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. It is shocking to me to read anything negative about these Doctors. I am guessing that mostly bad experiences get put on the web. They deserve better than that. My Docs are great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][967354].votes_count ]]