Dr. Randy Oliver

Dr. Randy Oliver

Rate Dr. Randy Oliver

Dr. Randy Oliver's Ratings

I was very pleased with Dr. Oliver. I have type one diabetes and he explained every big or small detail about what steps to take for proper care of my eyes AND my diabetes! He was full of knowledge and was quite caring and you could tell he really loves his job. The staff were friendly right from the beginning. They were a little behind and I only had to wait maybe 20 minutes to get into see him which is fantastic compared to my doctor back home where you would be sitting for over an hour! I was very pleased with Dr. Oliver and would recommend him to anybody!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Awful experience at this practice could see and hear staff on cell phones. Very loud staff.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

If I could rate higher than a 5 I would! Dr.Oliver was excellent with my son who had very high anxiety. He is funny,kind and explains things in a manner than is easy to understand. I would and do recommend him to anyone and everyone! Also his staff is first rate as well!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Very good facility, clean, sometimes a little behind and a wait is necessary but not too bad. Very friendly staff and knowledgeable doctor for sure!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

I had an eye exam with Dr.Oliver the other day. He was very knowledgable,punctual and professional.The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would strongly recommend Dr. Oliver to my family and friends.

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

We adopted a visual impaired 10 yearold doc spent a long time to see if he could do something for her a number of test and stuff then he forwarded his findings to childrens hospital phoned them and me after waht a guy, awesome doc. the best of the best in Lethbridge.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag

I find Dr. Oliver and his staff to be very knowledgable and profressional. I enjoy going and having my eyes examined as well as the rest of my family. Dr Oliver explains what he is doing and is very forthright. I have been to many optometrists before and was told things that I found were not true. For example, my daughter was told she had astigmatism which she does not have. I was also told that if I wanted contacts I would also have to have a pair of glasses and I found that that was also false. I now wear contacts and love them. I have also found that if the need arises and I need to get in and see Dr. Oliver, they do what they can to get me in right away. I do not live in Lethbridge and am busy with work and running kids around and do not make it into the City that much. I appreciate all of their efforts and have strongly recommended Dr. Oliver and his staff to everyone I talk to.

Submitted April 27, 2010 | flag

After seeing many doctors in Lethbridge, I consulted a specialist in Calgary, but was tired of the travelleing. Dr. Oliver was able to pick up where this doctor left off and correctly diagnosed me. He takes the time to explain and listen to your concerns. He is a great asset to Lethbridge.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr Oliver is a great Optometrist. He fixed my contact lense problems, that another eye doctor told me he would not try to fix anymore. High marks.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2008 | flag