Rate Dr. Jeffrey E. Hazlewood

Dr. Jeffrey E. Hazlewood's Ratings

I have read many negative comments about Dr Hazelwood and I absolutely disagree!!! The thing people have to remember is the neither he nor his staff are miracle workers. They are there to try to help you "manage" pain. I've had 3 back surgeries and have a titanium cage and screws holding my spine together. I will ALWAYS have pain. But Dr Hazelwood has worked with me to help me get to a place where I can learn to live with as little pain as possible.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Not a real doctor. He's a Workman's Comp puppet

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hazelwood & his staff are knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. He helped me years ago, when no one else could. Recently, went to him again when the VA failed.
Highly recommend.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hazlewood was very helpful. He explained things very well. He is very knowledgable and friendly. The staff were all friendly and efficient. I would recommend Dr. Hazlewood to anyone.

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Very friendly and helpful. I think the fact that he doesn't allow his patients to get addicted to pain meds is a plus. If I needed something he gave it to me but I seldom asked. He was great about getting PT approved instead of meds which I preferred. When it was time to go back to the surgeon because of a torn RTC he was a big help in getting the paperwork sent in. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Dr Hazelwood is the most arrogant un-caring Dr I have ever seen in my life. He does not care about you as a person or your quality of life. He does just enough to get paid by workmans comp. I f you want to have a non-drug treatment he will not even discuss it with you nor will he allow you to question your treatment. Please do NOT pick this Dr to go to if your in pain.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2013 | flag

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

I hate to go to see him,he is so unprofessional he always makes me feel so bad,because is like you are there for no reason,and you are acting about your pain,he is THE WORSE DOCTOR THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN,if I have to go to see him is because I need help with my pain,but he always make me feel like I am drug addict..if I am taking the medication is because I need it..NOT because I like it..I have enough with my pain and suffering and the top of that I have to deal with this nightmare '' unprofessional Doctor '' HE'S NOT THERE TO HELP.YOU, HE IS THERE FOR THE.INSURANCE COMPANY

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

I am a workers comp case. I have been for years. He was the last doctor that I have seen for my injury through workers comp. I have three crushed vertebrae. I have for years now. He told me my injury was in a different part of my spine and that I shouldnt have any pain. When I really hurt like hell. Any person who has had a workers comp case and was sent to him, and had negative treatment. I would seek legal counsil. I already have on him.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag