You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeffrey E. Hazlewood

Dr. Jeffrey E. Hazlewood's Ratings

If only I'd found this site 15 months ago I would have been fixed by now. I am an RN with a work comp injury and despite TWO MRI's that showed a tear in my shoulder this doctor told me that my pain was psychosomatic and he could refer me to a psychiatrist to deal with my anger if I'd like. I actually suffered a Type IV Slap tear to the labrum of my shoulder that extended into my biceps tendon and am 7 weeks post-op at present. If you are referred to him for Work Comp I recommend that you avoid him at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2765058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I read the comments here and many others before selecting Dr Hazlewood. I was looking for a conservative doctor as some are to willing to over prescribe. This guy is a joke. That is if your ever get to see him. Doesn't listen, doesn't care. Agree with many, waste of time and money and am still in excruciating pain, beware of Dr. Hazlewood. The staff was very accomodating and nice. His assistant not so much.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

TOLD ME TO LOSE WEIGHT BEFORE I COULDGET ANY HELP FOR BACK PAIN RELIEF. IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME FOR MY WORKMENS COMP, AND A WASTE OF MY TIME. HE ALWAYS SEEMS SCARED TO PRESCRIBE ANY KIND OF PHYSICAL THERAPY OR PAIN PILLS OR MASSAGE.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2702462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Mr. Hazlewood is a complete waste of time, I was sent to him after 10 months of tests, pokes and therapy. Now understand, I have never had any back problems in my 13 years i the military or the 16 years of being a diesel mech. Until now, this "dr" said that there was no evidence of any injury, even thought he could see I was in pain and not able to walk, he said that I needed to be like a football player and get over it and get on with my lif, He returned me to work without any limitations and discharged me from any further "treatments". I was hoping the NEGATIVE posts on here were just people who were just upset, but unfortunely they were not.... This "dr" is NOT SOMEONE who cares if your in pain, just wants to look out after the insureance companys... If you are sent to this "dr", RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2587393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

This visit was a waste of time. Dr Hazlewood basically told my husband all of his pain was in his head and he needed to work through it like a Titan's football player. He then proceeded to say my husband did not have CRPS, but could not give a diagnoses or treatment plan. He was very good at saying he was a by the book kind of guy. Also very good at ignoring his patient and signs/ symptoms. The best thing he's good at is pandering to work men's comp. Beware!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2570023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I have read many negative comments about Dr Hazelwood and I absolutely disagree!!! The thing people have to remember is the neither he nor his staff are miracle workers. They are there to try to help you "manage" pain. I've had 3 back surgeries and have a titanium cage and screws holding my spine together. I will ALWAYS have pain. But Dr Hazelwood has worked with me to help me get to a place where I can learn to live with as little pain as possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Not a real doctor. He's a Workman's Comp puppet

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2488792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr. Hazelwood & his staff are knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. He helped me years ago, when no one else could. Recently, went to him again when the VA failed.
Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr. Hazlewood was very helpful. He explained things very well. He is very knowledgable and friendly. The staff were all friendly and efficient. I would recommend Dr. Hazlewood to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481975].votes_count ]]