Rate Dr. Jeffrey E. Hazlewood

Dr. Jeffrey E. Hazlewood's Ratings

Mr. Hazlewood is a complete waste of time, I was sent to him after 10 months of tests, pokes and therapy. Now understand, I have never had any back problems in my 13 years i the military or the 16 years of being a diesel mech. Until now, this "dr" said that there was no evidence of any injury, even thought he could see I was in pain and not able to walk, he said that I needed to be like a football player and get over it and get on with my lif, He returned me to work without any limitations and discharged me from any further "treatments". I was hoping the NEGATIVE posts on here were just people who were just upset, but unfortunely they were not.... This "dr" is NOT SOMEONE who cares if your in pain, just wants to look out after the insureance companys... If you are sent to this "dr", RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

This visit was a waste of time. Dr Hazlewood basically told my husband all of his pain was in his head and he needed to work through it like a Titan's football player. He then proceeded to say my husband did not have CRPS, but could not give a diagnoses or treatment plan. He was very good at saying he was a by the book kind of guy. Also very good at ignoring his patient and signs/ symptoms. The best thing he's good at is pandering to work men's comp. Beware!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I have read many negative comments about Dr Hazelwood and I absolutely disagree!!! The thing people have to remember is the neither he nor his staff are miracle workers. They are there to try to help you "manage" pain. I've had 3 back surgeries and have a titanium cage and screws holding my spine together. I will ALWAYS have pain. But Dr Hazelwood has worked with me to help me get to a place where I can learn to live with as little pain as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Not a real doctor. He's a Workman's Comp puppet

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr. Hazelwood & his staff are knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. He helped me years ago, when no one else could. Recently, went to him again when the VA failed.
Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr. Hazlewood was very helpful. He explained things very well. He is very knowledgable and friendly. The staff were all friendly and efficient. I would recommend Dr. Hazlewood to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Very friendly and helpful. I think the fact that he doesn't allow his patients to get addicted to pain meds is a plus. If I needed something he gave it to me but I seldom asked. He was great about getting PT approved instead of meds which I preferred. When it was time to go back to the surgeon because of a torn RTC he was a big help in getting the paperwork sent in. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr Hazelwood is the most arrogant un-caring Dr I have ever seen in my life. He does not care about you as a person or your quality of life. He does just enough to get paid by workmans comp. I f you want to have a non-drug treatment he will not even discuss it with you nor will he allow you to question your treatment. Please do NOT pick this Dr to go to if your in pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][968941].votes_count ]]