Dr. Eileen P. Neely

Rate Dr. Eileen P. Neely

Dr. Eileen P. Neely's Ratings

Dr. Neely always has the time to talk to me in detail during office visits; I have received late calls from her, even on a Friday night (as late as 9:30 PM)when she has information she needs to get to me. I feel very confident in her decisions and input to my health care. I highly recommend her - she is an excellent doctor.

Submitted July 5, 2009 | flag

I've never been to a doctors office that I would rate a "5" for the staff or punctuallity, but this office was better than most. Regarding Dr.Neely's helpfulness, knowledge, and her attitude toward the patient, she is the best! Professiional & thorough, but not stuffy, nor aloof. Never in a hurry to leave the exam room. I would refer anyone, male or female, to this Doc!

Submitted June 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Neely is very thorough and knowledgable. She had very good references from others when I needed a new primary care physician and I am very pleased with her.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2007 | flag