You may also like

Rate Dr. Eileen P. Neely

Dr. Eileen P. Neely's Ratings

God bless Dr. Neely. Truly a humanitarian in the field of medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

She has been my best PCP ever so far. Ever since she left the Pittsburgh area I am unable to find another PCP like her. I believe she is practicing in Hamburg PA now. Tried 3 other PCPs after she had left, none of them examined me thoroughly, only asked few questions, spent only about 20 minutes with me and told me that I had "physicals". The Hamburg PA area people are blessed to have Dr. Neely in their area and I would recommend patients of any age, male or female to have her as their PCP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Neely always has the time to talk to me in detail during office visits; I have received late calls from her, even on a Friday night (as late as 9:30 PM)when she has information she needs to get to me. I feel very confident in her decisions and input to my health care. I highly recommend her - she is an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][969002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

I've never been to a doctors office that I would rate a "5" for the staff or punctuallity, but this office was better than most. Regarding Dr.Neely's helpfulness, knowledge, and her attitude toward the patient, she is the best! Professiional & thorough, but not stuffy, nor aloof. Never in a hurry to leave the exam room. I would refer anyone, male or female, to this Doc!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][969001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Neely is very thorough and knowledgable. She had very good references from others when I needed a new primary care physician and I am very pleased with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][969000].votes_count ]]