Rate Dr. Sohail Khattak

Dr. Sohail Khattak's Ratings

Dr. Khattack is the BEST Pediatrician I have worked with. He goes above and beyond my expectations. He is polite, empathetic, caring, considerate and proactive. He has been treating my daughter for the past few years and I can not imagine what we would have done without him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Khattak for the last 4 years with my three sons. I really like Dr khattak. My eldest son was initially seen by Dr Khattak 4 years ago, and before ANY MEDICATION was decided upon we were advised to try every natural method to help his ADHD/ODD. We changed his diet, used omega 3 oils, warm milk before bed time. Unfortunately none of this gave enough of an effect. I assume the people who have provided negative comments have just caught the staff and the clinic on a bad day or have come into the clinic with a negative attitude to begin with. In the 4 years of visiting the clinic I have not once had an unfriendly experience, never once not been seen on time, or had a negative experience. I am dismayed to hear such negativity for a clinic that has your child's best interests at heart. Dr Khattak is the most caring, considerate, and patient peadiatrician I could have had the fortune to meet. He is there for my boys 100%. He listens to me as a parent and also takes time to listen to my boys thoughts and opinions also. Unfortunately the questionnaires are an important part of your child's assessment, and enable to clinic staff to keep an on going record of your child both on and off the medication so suck it up all of you and accept this is for the benefit of YOUR child/children.
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Khattak and have referred many of my friends to him all of which have had the same positive experience as myself. Everyone is too quick to judge, He has a lot of patients and if he seems rushed there is usually a genuine reason.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

If there was a negative star to select for punctuality I would have chose this. VEry unorganized office, poorly run to say the least. The doctor only knows how to provide medications .. is unable to help in any other way. So if you want your kids pumped up on drugs that will make them drug addicts in the future ... go to this Doctor. IF you want good therapeutic solutions with less medications .. find another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

While Dr K seems more or less competent, his staff is highly unprofessional, both in person and over the phone. Also, this doctor seems to struggle with time management skills and a excessively high dependency on survey results before being able to treat patients. Because of his lateness, his poor selection in office staff and an inability to properly treat my child, I will not be taking my child there again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664799].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

My son has been seeing dr kahattak for a couple of years and he has been great with my son, always answers all my questions and very friendly. I am now bringing my daughter to see him. Thank you dr. Kahattak for being such a great and understanding doctor : )

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Khattak was a great physician and treated my children with the utmost care and kindness. He was punctual and his diagnosis was accurate and for us this was a relief as previously, we were subjected to several misdiagnoses. The staff was excellent and from what I observed the office is efficient. I have read other comments and they have been inaccurate in reviewing Dr. Khattak's service. I have had a much better experience with the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][969085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

Dr Khattak and his staff are in the BUSINESS of treating symptoms and not diseases. He insists on medicating children into compliance rather than determining root cause. His immediate go-to diagnosis is ADHD with ODD for every behavioural issue, followed by a prescription for Concerta (ritalin). He refuses to provide full reports and gets very insolent when ashed questions about treatment and diagnosis. He is NOT North American educated, and it shows.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][969086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Doctor Khattak and his staff at the Kids Clinic have been first class. The staff understand parental concerns and have gone above and beyond in providing information and letters as required. I would recommend this clinic to anyone who has a child with autism or adhd.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][969084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

After all the trouble I went through going from doctor to doctor for my ADHD, I am so glad that I found a professional like Dr. Khattak. He is truly an amazing individual who has incredible amount of knowledge. He took the time to explain my condition in detail and answered all my questions. His staff is courteous, helpful and accommodating. From all the doctors I have met, he is the most caring and compassionate of professionals, who not only helps heal his patients but also extends personal empathy that is rarely seen these days. He has truly changed my life for the better!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][969083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

We have been seeing Dr Khattak for over an year and he does not listen to the parents regarding your child and his business has went to his ego and not the general well being of his patients.He just told us yesterday that he couldn't do anything for my son and he is referring him to another dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][969082].votes_count ]]