Rate Dr. Ian McDonald

Dr. Ian McDonald's Ratings

I've been hearing about this website from friends and decided to see what people were saying about my dentist. It makes me so happy to read these comments about Dr.McDonald. I've also been seeing him for years and I've never had a negative experience. He is very gentle and calm and very knowledgable about other aspects of your health than just your dental needs. Continue the great work.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2013 | flag

Ian was great. This was the first time he has worked on my teeth, but I have been hearing about how great he is for years. He was extremely gentle especially with the freezing. I was difficult to freeze, and took a lot of his time. He was professional, yet very personable. The staff at his office is very friendly and thorough. I would return to him in a heart beat. So appreciative of his care on my teeth.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr.Ian for over 7 years! He has been amazing with me as I am very picky and tend to be a little high maintenance :) He placed some composite bonding on my front teeth and changed my whole smile! I am forever thankful! His staff is wonderful, helpful and very detailed.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

ian is great, never long waits like at my dr's! fantastic work, i've been seeing him for over 10 years.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Ian for over 10 years; he and his staff are WONDERFUL. I trust his work and respect his skills as an extremely talented Dr. I feel he is truly doing what is best for his patients (not just for profit but he cares for the individuals he treats). Dr MacDonald and his staff are simply the best!

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Ian for 15 years. He is very gentle an I have recommended several sensitive people to see him. He is amazing. The staff are kind and friendly.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Ian for 10 years. He has made my teet amazing and ensured I was covered by my plan. He is passionate about animals and rescues many of them. I love coming here!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

we were referred by our dentist for a tooth build up. his work exceeded our expectations, great job building up a small tooth to make it aesthetically pleasing. highly recommend his work. way better that a crown or veneer.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

Ian Is a great Dentist every session has been positive for myself, now my wife and children see him, he is very gentile with our teeth and the procedures, we are very lucky to have IAN and his staff. My kids are never fearful to see him even after dental work was required.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

They always strive to make sure things are covered on my dental plan so I don't have to pay anything. The office staff and hygienists are totally excellent! Dr McDonald is by far and away the best dentist I've ever been to see. He's fast, accurate and I always walk out with the feeling the I had good work done! Of course I'm often pretty frozen then - but that's a good thing! I've never experienced anything but the mildest short term pain with this doc! He respects the fact that I need more freezing than the average person and am super nervous sometimes!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag