Rate Dr. Raileen C. Lagoc

Dr. Raileen C. Lagoc's Ratings

Actually, if you are one of those people that wants a doctor with an accent and different look so you feel intelligent or astute or elite, then she's the one for you. The two educated parents that visited her practice for our children were absolutely not impressed in any way. In a small city like Redding, with a very limited population of credible pediatricians, as well as a very limited ethnic population, we can see how some people might think, "if she has an accent, she's got to be credible." Well, I hate to say it, but I wish there were more options in this city. Sorry for the bleak outlook, but you're not going to become more European and intelligent by taking your kid to this person. Her medical schooling isn't from there anyway, as it's from a 3rd world country.

Submitted July 2, 2011 | flag

DR. Lagoc has been fantastic, her new staff on the other hand is very difficult to deal with. Mey, who answers the phones is extremely rude and makes decisions over the phone for the doctor. I know that DR. Lagoc is busy, but she is the doctor and should be the one that answers any questions pertaining to patients under her care, not a cranky office staff member. She also has no voicemail, so, you must leave any complaints with the person you are complaining about. This is why her staff (Mey) is so rude. She knows that she will never give DR. Lagoc the messages.

Submitted April 6, 2011 | flag

Great doctor, very knowledgeable, pays great attention to children. We love her and so do my kids!!

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag

My daughter has been seeing this doctor since she took over the pratice and we have always been pleased with the care. Dr. Lagoc is respectful and knowledgeable and now that my daughter is a bit older she speaks directly to her regarding any concerns. I feel blessed to have her caring for my child... I could not say enough good things about her!

Submitted Dec. 31, 2009 | flag

Dr Lagoc is very helpful. She truly cares about your children. I feel very confident having her care for my children.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2009 | flag

My daughter and I love Dr. Lagoc! She has been incredible from time time my husband and I interviewed before our daughter was born. I knew she was the right doctor when my daughter had jaundice as a newborn. She sent her for a blood test and had the lab call her on her cell phone. She called me after 6:00 to give me the results. Anytime I have a question and leave a message for her she returns my call. She has always treated our family with respect, even when I was a new mom and everything was an emergency. She talks to my daughter and lets her know what she is doing and why. Her staff is incredible as well. They are always nice and accomodating.

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag

I have gone to Dr. Lagoc for almost three years and have never had a bad experience. I love her care of my children and her staff is friendly & kind. I have rarely had to wait more than five minutes in the waiting room and am always able to get a same-day apt. if one of my children is sick. Dr. Lagoc is very knowledgable and has a wonderful disposition with my kids. They all adore her and look forward to going to her office----even for shots!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2009 | flag

this doctor are very smart and shes cute she taking good care for all of her patients

Submitted Feb. 19, 2009 | flag

I am very happpy with Dr. Lagoc's services. She is on time, and I have had no trouble getting sick children in the same day or even within an hour of my call. I appreciate the way she directly addresses my children, and treats them with respect. It makes them feel valued and important rather than an appendage of me.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2008 | flag

My 2 yr old son had an undescended testicle. I had pointed out the problem to several doctors previously, and was always blown off. On our first visit with Dr. Lagoc, she found the problem and immediately referred him for surgery. It was such a relief to finally have a doctor listen to me and take care of my son.

Submitted May 20, 2008 | flag