Rate Dr. Ben Naghi

Dr. Ben Naghi's Ratings

This doctor is a horrible individual. When requesting medical records, I objected to his charge of $25. I told him I was entitled to my records and he said they belonged to him. He became very irrate and we engaged in a yelling match, with him hanging up on me. I obviously he is not making enough money billing the insurance company, he unilaterally decides that he owns your medical records and will only release them for the ransom of $25. I have reported him to my insurance company. What a rude individual.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Naghi! My husband and I suffered two miscarriages over the last couple years and he was so compassionate through both terrible experiences. Now in our third pregnancy, he has been our greatest champion and comfort. The office feels like family - everyone knows us and takes care of us. I trust him with my life and the life of our baby. He is wonderfully caring, extremely compassionate, and so unbelievably comforting and positive. Even though we have moved very far from the office, I still drive all the way to Torrance just so I can see him. I would recommend him to ANYONE.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Naghi does not give adequate patient education, wait times are at least 45 minutes to an hour, refills require advanced notice and I would ask for a second opinion before agreeing to surgery with this doctor. He tends to understate risks and overstate benefits.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

He is amazing! Dr Naghi spends time with the patience, care and give you trust.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

Great at delivering babies but anything more serious than that he is TERRIBLE! Not very knowledgeable or caring to women and issue's concerning them. If I had an uncomplicated pregnancy I would probably go to him if I couldn't find another but for anything else, serious conditions, I would definitely NOT. The staff is wonderful tho!!

Submitted Oct. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr Naghi is a wonderful physician, he was one of the doctors that I saw while I was pregnant. He also assisted with my Cesarian and I have to say that he was one of the most compassionate and friendly doctors I have ever met. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I would definitely recommend him as a physician that I could trust with my care as well as the health of my baby.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Naghi is a great dr. (when you FINALLY get to see him). Me and my co-worker are current patients of his and only dread going to his office b/c of the unnecessary wait time. We just don't understand why they have you wait in the patient room, undressed, for AT LEAST 40 mins.(!) Once he comes in to see you, he's very warm and just overall wonderful. Staff is nice too but there has to be something that can be done about scheduling appts. Just plan to wait a.very.long.time before being seen.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

This is my second child with Dr. Naghi. I, myself, was delivered through his practice, as were many friends of the family. You will have to wait which is annoying, but he is a good doctor and is calming about many nervous issues. His English is fine, I don't know why someone would bring that up. He didn't deliver my first, but came to see me the next morning.

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

My husband and I had a great experience with Dr. Naghi and his staff with our 1st son.

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Naghi was my OB with my first pregnant and delivered my son. We eventually decided to have another child, but unfortunately are experiencing secondary infertility. Dr. Naghi has been HORRIBLE. He refuses to explain things and just wants to throw clomid at me. When I'm in his office (after a very long wait) he doesn't even look at me. He makes an occassional comment but spends most of his time looking at a computer screen or talking to his staff coming in and out of the office. It's as if I'm not even there. Today was the last straw. I had an HSG procedure to check for blocked tubes and called his office for the results. He had someone from his staff call me back to tell me there were some "issues" but I'd just have to wait until my appointment in a month to get details - he was too bus to call. I don't mind waiting a few days but forcing me to wait when apparently there's a problem is inexcusable. I am getting a new OB/GYN and a referral to an RE.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag