Rate Dr. Ben Naghi

Dr. Ben Naghi's Ratings

Dr. Naghi and his staff was great throughout my pregnancy - very caring and friendly and willing to take time to explain things. However, he was not around for me on the day of my delivery. It would be ideal if he had reminded me that he was "off" on Tuesday when he saw me on Monday during my check up and told me to stay close since I have started dilating. To be in labor and calling his office to find out he is not available should not be something that any pregnant person should have to go through. He did come and check up on me on Wednesday morning at the hospital, so I will still recommend him. Like others have mentioned, the wait time at his office is pretty long, so be prepared to be patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

This doctor is a horrible individual. When requesting medical records, I objected to his charge of $25. I told him I was entitled to my records and he said they belonged to him. He became very irrate and we engaged in a yelling match, with him hanging up on me. I obviously he is not making enough money billing the insurance company, he unilaterally decides that he owns your medical records and will only release them for the ransom of $25. I have reported him to my insurance company. What a rude individual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Naghi! My husband and I suffered two miscarriages over the last couple years and he was so compassionate through both terrible experiences. Now in our third pregnancy, he has been our greatest champion and comfort. The office feels like family - everyone knows us and takes care of us. I trust him with my life and the life of our baby. He is wonderfully caring, extremely compassionate, and so unbelievably comforting and positive. Even though we have moved very far from the office, I still drive all the way to Torrance just so I can see him. I would recommend him to ANYONE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][969820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Dr. Naghi does not give adequate patient education, wait times are at least 45 minutes to an hour, refills require advanced notice and I would ask for a second opinion before agreeing to surgery with this doctor. He tends to understate risks and overstate benefits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][969819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

He is amazing! Dr Naghi spends time with the patience, care and give you trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][969818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

Great at delivering babies but anything more serious than that he is TERRIBLE! Not very knowledgeable or caring to women and issue's concerning them. If I had an uncomplicated pregnancy I would probably go to him if I couldn't find another but for anything else, serious conditions, I would definitely NOT. The staff is wonderful tho!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][969817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2012

Dr Naghi is a wonderful physician, he was one of the doctors that I saw while I was pregnant. He also assisted with my Cesarian and I have to say that he was one of the most compassionate and friendly doctors I have ever met. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I would definitely recommend him as a physician that I could trust with my care as well as the health of my baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][969816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

Dr. Naghi is a great dr. (when you FINALLY get to see him). Me and my co-worker are current patients of his and only dread going to his office b/c of the unnecessary wait time. We just don't understand why they have you wait in the patient room, undressed, for AT LEAST 40 mins.(!) Once he comes in to see you, he's very warm and just overall wonderful. Staff is nice too but there has to be something that can be done about scheduling appts. Just plan to wait a.very.long.time before being seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][969815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

This is my second child with Dr. Naghi. I, myself, was delivered through his practice, as were many friends of the family. You will have to wait which is annoying, but he is a good doctor and is calming about many nervous issues. His English is fine, I don't know why someone would bring that up. He didn't deliver my first, but came to see me the next morning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][969814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

My husband and I had a great experience with Dr. Naghi and his staff with our 1st son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][969813].votes_count ]]