Rate Dr. Emmanuel Cauchois

Dr. Emmanuel Cauchois's Ratings

Dr Cauchois est empathique, compétent et très humain. Il prend bien le temps de s'assurer que nous comprenons ce qu'il nous dit, j'ai senti un réel désir de sa part de m'aider. Une fois, il a même accepté de me recevoir à la dernière minute, entre deux consultations pour une urgence. Je suis très reconnaissante pour ses soins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

J'espère que vous vous rendez compte que ce médecin est assez exceptionnel,...Juste de prendre le temps de répondre aux commentaires négatifs des gens... Docteur Cauchois, on aimerait bien que vous répondiez aux commentaires positifs également, juste pour le plaisir de lire votre mot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Very helpfull, if you are welling to work on yourself, he will be there for you. He is very knowledgable and realy care. He never rush you , that's the main reason he is always late for your appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

M.D. qui a fait un travail de collaboration exceptionnel avec moi.A fait preuve d'une grande disponibilité, a été très sécurisant, dévoué, empathique et compétent. Je percevais qu'il avait un désir réel de m'aider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

très bon psychiatre, à l'écoute, attentif, poli. Je suis contente de ne pas avoir prêté attention aux commentaires négatifs sur ce blog et m'être présentée à mon rdvz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

There's not much I can say about this doctor other than I found him extremely cold and at times I felt like he took things too lightly, making a joke of my mental illnesses and not in the playful way that other doctors do. I really felt alienated and scared when I saw him. Didn't take the time to explain to me, was joined by another individual (a nurse, I think, her name was Cecilia) who just sort of added to the alienation at times I felt they were talking to each other. I would really recommend avoiding him, and especially not for your kids/teens. Bad experience unless condescension and arrogance are qualities you look for in a mental health professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

I felt very rushed and did not connect with this doctor. I told him about possible side effects but he totally dismissed them and moved on. He asked a few questions and gave his opinion then changed the subject. In my opinion he was arrogant and sarcastic. What a waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

He didn't take more than 15 minutes to discuss with me my problem. when he prescribed a med, i had adverse reactions and when we met again, he didn't really seem to care. he prescribed me something else in less than 15 minutes and was out the door before me. wow. i cant believe i waited two weeks to see him for 15 min. he said bye and was out the office before me. this is what happens in a public system. your satisfaction is not essential.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

N'a aucunement pris le temps d'écouter. Coupait la parole sans cesse sans me laisser terminer mes phrases. Semblait pressé +++. Ne répondait pas à mes inquiétudes envers la médication. M'a prescrit une médication après seulement 5 minutes dans le bureau. Aucune empathie. Bref, peu de point positif à énumérer envers ce docteur. J'en suis ressortie troublée et abasourdie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970347].votes_count ]]