Rate Dr. Peter V. Driscoll

Dr. Peter V. Driscoll's Ratings

I received a breast reduction and lift from Dr. Driscoll and I had the worst experience of my life. He performed my surgery by himself and it took 10 hrs because he had to remove my previous implants before reduction. Due to the extensive surgery he became tired. May I remind you I was coherent I through the entire surgery. When Dr. Driscoll became tired and didn't take the advice of the nurse to call in help, he proceeded to burn my areola. This was unknown to me for I was bandaged up for a few days. This resulted in a staff infection that became a nightmare. I was left with a reduction that wouldn't heal and had to be hospitalized for intravenous antibiotics for two weeks. Dr. Driscoll said he would fix me from the scares and knots it left and would not charge me anymore money. Not true, he did charge me and make me sign a form that I would not sue. Which is impossible due to the new laws for voluntary surgery act. I then had to drive 6 hrs to his office for a visit every week and then every other to pence a month for scar revision (that I had to pay for). I am still left with a lot of scaring and knots in my left breast plus the right boob is way lower than the left. So me name is now "Frank-N-Breast"! I look horrible and don't even look in a mirror at my self.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

My fiance and I went to Dr. Driscoll for her breast augmentation. We had a great experience there. I think the best part was everything was in house and not out patient procedure.So much better then having to go to a big hospital..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

I had my breast augmentation done with Dr Driscoll let me tell you the price is good and the tuba procedure sounds so easy! But he is such a bad person! I wanted to try on bras so i could pick a good size for my saline implants they kept on telling me oh on just bring a picture in and he will make you look just like the picture! also he charged me 700 dollars more because he said one of my breast was biger and he needed to even them out!Guess what he gave me 500cc saline i went form a small c to a doubled :( i have saggy boobs! i tried going back to him and he told me i got fat! yeah he said that! then he said it would be another 8k for a lift and nee implants! i was a small c a perky c and he gave me huge implants that made me sag!Also the extra 700 paid he didnt even even them out! be carefull! dont get suckerd in go to a different surgeon! please please! dont just trow your money away to him! all he cares is about the money!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][970528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2013

Where do I start?? First of all Dr. Driscoll is bad-ass! I first visited with him Feb.2011 for a reduction (had augmentation from another doctor)and lift along with a nose job. It sucks that I only get a max of 1000 characters because I'd really love to go into detail on how fantastic and amazing my results are!! My breasts are sooo beautiful!! They look and feel so natural! My nose is gorgeous! Before the nose job, I had a huge hump on my nose making me have witch like features. Now, my face looks feminine and my nose looks so natural, my family did not even notice my nose was different, only that I " Look great" Before I met with Dr. Driscoll, I did not like one part of my body and was about to go into the acceptance phase trying to live out my life unhappy with the way it looked. I am beyond blissfully happy!! This past June I went back to Dr. Driscoll for glute implants and lipo....WOW, WOW, WOW!! Beautiful results, beyond my highest expectations! Dr. Driscoll raised the bar again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

This guy is a hack-don't go here! All this place cares about is getting your money.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][970526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I had a breast augmentation (TUBA) April 2013. My experience with Dr. Driscoll and his staff was great, they are very professional and friendly. They spent alot of time in the consultation and pre-op appts answering my questions and by my sx date, I was completely at ease. The sx went without a hitch and was actually pleasant if thats possible. It is the first time I have had i.v. sedation and I was talking one minute and waking up the next not even realizing the sx was finished. I was sore for few days but very manageable, went back to work 2 days later. My results are incredible and I have no visible scars, I get compliments all the time. I love, love the staff in Dr. Driscolls office and I highly recommend Dr. Driscoll for those who are thinking about breast augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

My face-lift and neck-lift surgery has made a significant difference in how I feel about myself. Since my surgery I have more self confidence. My husband commented that I talk with people more and am much more outgoing with people. My hair stylist commented that Dr. Driscoll did a fabulous job, she can not see any scares. Many people have commented to me that I look beautiful! I feel beautiful too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I want to address the last review. I just had a consult last week and yes, the initial consult was with the patient coordinator and nurse and my follow up is now with Dr. Driscoll. They NEVER once said to me that I will not get to meet with him until the morning of surgery. That is very untrue. I also did my research on him and questioned the staff about the board certification. They took their time to explain to me that he is a Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon and explained the difference to me between Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery. The nurse provided me with this website www.americanboardcosmeticsurgery.com I went up to this website and it seems and is just as legit as the American Board of PS...frankly if you view both it seems the Cosmetic Surgeons are more trained. I am excited for my follow up and I'm sure my results in January are goind to be awesome! Stay tuned!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

I had butt implants done by this Dr. I had my consultation and surgery done the same day. I woke up during the sugrey and heard the dr. And stuff talking and laughing. I said to them it hurts Dr. Said almost done 30 min later he was not done. Staff is very very rude not help full at all. He was support to but the implant under the muscle and instead he put it over the muscle which he can see the implant and feel it. On one butt on the bottom the implant moved so I have a big spot that in all the way in very ugly. I went to go see him he blames me for that and said he had to charge me to fix it. Awful dr never will I ever go to him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2012

Amazing doctor! I had a breast agumentation and lift done, and they are exactly what I wanted! He took his time w me, and was in no rush! His nurses were great made me very comfortable through everything. Everything is done in his office so he's not a time crunch and can do everything just right for it to be perfect! I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970523].votes_count ]]