Rate Dr. Robert K. Sigal

Dr. Robert K. Sigal's Ratings

I had a consultation with Dr. Sigal and I was extremely satisfied with this Surgeon. While I cannot attest to his surgical skills, I have to say that his education and years of experience are noteworthy. The center is beautiful, clean, and inviting. The staff was friendly and courteous, which made me feel at ease. The reason for my consult was to decide if my implants should be replaced. I found Dr. Sigal to be informative about my options and responsible. He recommended that I did not need to replace my implants and that if I wanted to do a lift or go up in size, he recommended that I wait until I was happy with my weight loss (which I have been working on) and that I should come back and see him in the future if and when I decide and when I am ready to have the procedures I was interested in. I decided to give a review on this surgeon because there are not many current reviews. He was knowledgable and concerned for my health and happiness with my body more than he was about having another client. I will have a lift and maybe some liposuction when I have achieved my personal weightless goals and I will go to Dr. Sigal. I will also recommend that my friends consult with him when they are interested in having procedures done because I trust that he will be honest and consider all options before performing any procedure. He deserves the five star rating!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

The staff/physician are polite when you first book an appointment but after payment are rude and pushy. Had a facial procedure to reduce jowling only to be left with a hollow and gaunt look and the jowling was worse. After another procedure my face was very thin and didn't look like me at all. They tell you the results are how you heal and they even tell you that it is all in your head and really try to make you believe this nonsense, but in honesty it is how the procedure was performed. Talk about a wrong judgment call. After viewing before and after photos of myself, I would have been better off to not have had any procedure than to end of a slave to fillers as I am now. If you have any desire to have plastic surgery be sure to get multiple opinions and if at all posssible do not use this surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][971098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

This office was very pushy with sales. Though I was told if I booked my surgery the day I was in the office, I would get 1,000 off. I booked. Dr Sigal was very nice. Not completely happy with my results. Went in for the second time and paid a portion to correct. And when I did come back the second time, it went from you are beautiful etc, and we can help enhance your looks to, what you need is your skin taken care of and your teeth fixed. I felt like he made me feel it was all in my head. I wont go back the 3rd time to fix.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][971097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

There are not enough words to express my gratitude towards Dr. Sigal. My whole experience right from my very first consultation was amazing. Dr. Sigal and his entire staff were very friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable. I was so impressed. I looked forward to all my appointments and never felt like I was at a doctor's appointment, it was more like I was seeing friends. Dr. Sigal has a bed side manner that is beyond wonderful!!! Back in March 2011 he performed a abdominoplasty, liposuction of my thighs and also did a breast lift on me. I went into surgery feeling very confident and prepared. Dr. Sigal and the staff left no stone unturned when it came to going over every detail of pre-op instructions, what to expect with the surgery itself and the post-op instructions. Even all the extra precautionary measures they took to ensure I had a safe and fast recovery were incredible. Dr. Sigal and his staff go above and beyond what other doctors would do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][971096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Sigal, you changed my life. My abdominoplasty in December was the best thing I've ever done for myself and I owe the transformation of my body and internal happiness to you! Words cannot adequately express how deeply grateful I am for the change you brought to my life. Seeing my before pictures makes me cringe, because I don't recognize what used to be my body and it's only been 4 months. Those pictures are great motivation because I will never go back to that again. My surgery set me on the the right course to being healthy and happy. Thank you so much for being warm, caring and honest with me. I have enjoyed working with you and my heart is full for all you've done for me. I'd also like to extend my deep appreciation to your staff for being extremely professional, kind and patient throughout my many visits. My surgery was the best money my husband and I have ever spent. Thank you, thank you, thank you! There is no question, Dr. Sigal is the best--hands down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][971095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Sigal is fabulous! Super smart in the way some people who know a lot but don't throw it around are. Fun and funny, he makes you feel extra comfortable in a situation which could be semi-awkward (ummm, so I think I want to get rid of my Dad's nose...maybe...) and he just makes the whole experience easy. Can't recommend him highly enough, and his assistant is similarly welcoming and just plain nice to deal with. I always wonder if these things are written "insiders," but I can assure you this isn't--although I never bother writing these kind of "testimonials," I'm actually happy to get the opp'y to tell others what I already know: if you're considering any type of plastic surgery, he's your man. love!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][971094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

I cannot say enough about Dr. Sigal and his wonderful staff. Dr. Sigal performed my rhinoplasty surgery (nose job) in 2007. He did a beautiful job- my nose looks exactly how I'd envisioned it. I am so indescribably happy and thrilled with the results. But aside from the results of the surgery, Dr. Sigal is a warm, friendly, caring person who made me feel completely at ease and taken care of throughout the entire process. He is a great listener and was the ONLY surgeon who listened to and addressed ALL my concerns about my nose. Fantastic bedside manner- he even called me the evening of my surgery to see how I was feeling! The entire staff at Austin-Weston is just as wonderful. I don't know how many people can say that surgery was pleasant to experience, but mine truly was, thanks to Dr. Sigal and all the wonderful people at Austin-Weston. I would recommend them to anyone. If you're thinking about having any procedure done, don't waste your time with anyone else- go here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][971093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2010

I went to Rob Sigal based on a recommendation from a friend. He's terrific in all the usual ways but he's also technically excellent. i had my eyes done ( top and bottom) and they look great and match perfectly. I'll be back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][971092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Sigal is great and has the reputation of being the best rhinoplasty doctor in the area. He is a warm, friendly and generous doctor. I feel he is very honest during his consultation and will not pad his bill with proceedures if he doesn't think you need them. However, I was grateful that he removed moles during my surgery that we never even talked about at no extra cost to me. Thanks to Dr. Sigal, I look great and feel 10 years younger.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][971091].votes_count ]]