Rate Dr. Robert K. Sigal

Dr. Robert K. Sigal's Ratings

The staff/physician are polite when you first book an appointment but after payment are rude and pushy. Had a facial procedure to reduce jowling only to be left with a hollow and gaunt look and the jowling was worse. After another procedure my face was very thin and didn't look like me at all. They tell you the results are how you heal and they even tell you that it is all in your head and really try to make you believe this nonsense, but in honesty it is how the procedure was performed. Talk about a wrong judgment call. After viewing before and after photos of myself, I would have been better off to not have had any procedure than to end of a slave to fillers as I am now. If you have any desire to have plastic surgery be sure to get multiple opinions and if at all posssible do not use this surgeon.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

This office was very pushy with sales. Though I was told if I booked my surgery the day I was in the office, I would get 1,000 off. I booked. Dr Sigal was very nice. Not completely happy with my results. Went in for the second time and paid a portion to correct. And when I did come back the second time, it went from you are beautiful etc, and we can help enhance your looks to, what you need is your skin taken care of and your teeth fixed. I felt like he made me feel it was all in my head. I wont go back the 3rd time to fix.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

There are not enough words to express my gratitude towards Dr. Sigal. My whole experience right from my very first consultation was amazing. Dr. Sigal and his entire staff were very friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable. I was so impressed. I looked forward to all my appointments and never felt like I was at a doctor's appointment, it was more like I was seeing friends. Dr. Sigal has a bed side manner that is beyond wonderful!!! Back in March 2011 he performed a abdominoplasty, liposuction of my thighs and also did a breast lift on me. I went into surgery feeling very confident and prepared. Dr. Sigal and the staff left no stone unturned when it came to going over every detail of pre-op instructions, what to expect with the surgery itself and the post-op instructions. Even all the extra precautionary measures they took to ensure I had a safe and fast recovery were incredible. Dr. Sigal and his staff go above and beyond what other doctors would do.

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sigal, you changed my life. My abdominoplasty in December was the best thing I've ever done for myself and I owe the transformation of my body and internal happiness to you! Words cannot adequately express how deeply grateful I am for the change you brought to my life. Seeing my before pictures makes me cringe, because I don't recognize what used to be my body and it's only been 4 months. Those pictures are great motivation because I will never go back to that again. My surgery set me on the the right course to being healthy and happy. Thank you so much for being warm, caring and honest with me. I have enjoyed working with you and my heart is full for all you've done for me. I'd also like to extend my deep appreciation to your staff for being extremely professional, kind and patient throughout my many visits. My surgery was the best money my husband and I have ever spent. Thank you, thank you, thank you! There is no question, Dr. Sigal is the best--hands down.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sigal is fabulous! Super smart in the way some people who know a lot but don't throw it around are. Fun and funny, he makes you feel extra comfortable in a situation which could be semi-awkward (ummm, so I think I want to get rid of my Dad's nose...maybe...) and he just makes the whole experience easy. Can't recommend him highly enough, and his assistant is similarly welcoming and just plain nice to deal with. I always wonder if these things are written "insiders," but I can assure you this isn't--although I never bother writing these kind of "testimonials," I'm actually happy to get the opp'y to tell others what I already know: if you're considering any type of plastic surgery, he's your man. love!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2011 | flag

I cannot say enough about Dr. Sigal and his wonderful staff. Dr. Sigal performed my rhinoplasty surgery (nose job) in 2007. He did a beautiful job- my nose looks exactly how I'd envisioned it. I am so indescribably happy and thrilled with the results. But aside from the results of the surgery, Dr. Sigal is a warm, friendly, caring person who made me feel completely at ease and taken care of throughout the entire process. He is a great listener and was the ONLY surgeon who listened to and addressed ALL my concerns about my nose. Fantastic bedside manner- he even called me the evening of my surgery to see how I was feeling! The entire staff at Austin-Weston is just as wonderful. I don't know how many people can say that surgery was pleasant to experience, but mine truly was, thanks to Dr. Sigal and all the wonderful people at Austin-Weston. I would recommend them to anyone. If you're thinking about having any procedure done, don't waste your time with anyone else- go here.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2010 | flag

I went to Rob Sigal based on a recommendation from a friend. He's terrific in all the usual ways but he's also technically excellent. i had my eyes done ( top and bottom) and they look great and match perfectly. I'll be back!

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sigal is great and has the reputation of being the best rhinoplasty doctor in the area. He is a warm, friendly and generous doctor. I feel he is very honest during his consultation and will not pad his bill with proceedures if he doesn't think you need them. However, I was grateful that he removed moles during my surgery that we never even talked about at no extra cost to me. Thanks to Dr. Sigal, I look great and feel 10 years younger.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2008 | flag