You may also like

Rate Dr. Thomas J. Klein

Dr. Thomas J. Klein's Ratings

I agree with other comments that Dr. Klein is extremely competent, however, when there is difficulty as there was with my surgery, he is quick to get angry and place the blame on others. He is not one to take the time to sit down with you and explore further into the issues as to why healing after surgery is not going well. Consequently, I continue to have almost constant pain in my hip several years after he performed the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I love Dr. Klein - won't see anyone else. He's done one rotator cuff surgery on me and I've seen him for numerous other injuries. He's extremely thorough, funny, matter-of-fact, and charming! Puts me at ease. His staff of PT's is great as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I have to say that this is the most unprofessional and incompetent offices I have ever dealt with. They were extremely rude when I arrived and the staff treated me as if I was a second class citizen. The hospital was under construction and the office was didfficult to find. The staff made me wait for 15 minutes, just to tell me that they needed to reschedule. I asked to speak with the office manager, who was extremely rude and condescending. Not to mention, while I was speaking she (the Office Manager) put her hand in my face and told me to leave. This has never happened to me and I have been to plenty of doctors. I have never written a review in my life but today was an exceptional case. I recommend not attending this office, because they are in medicine for all the wrong reasons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Excellent results from shoulder surgery. Very pleased with the Drs. knowledge and expertise. But in all my visits I always felt rushed, and that he was in a hurry to get to his next patient. (I think this is an issue with Commonwealth Orthopedics, in general.) He talks fast, and if you want to ask questions you need to interrupt, otherwise you'll never get a word in. But I couldn't be happier with the outcome of the surgery or my recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. K is a very experienced & knowledgeable doctor, but his pride & arrogance get in the way. His PA made a major mistake then he tried to blame me for it. The best defense is a good offense, but the truth always stands out. DO NOT go to Dr. K’s PA. You will be in & out in 5min. The PA was horribly negligent & does not do correct testing, nor does she know how to examine an xray. I was offered an Rx for Ibuprofin and PT when I shouldn’t have been allowed to walk. PA dismissed me telling her I was in excruciating pain & that it was getting worse. If you have a new injury or emergency, you have to wait a week to get an appt, so just find another doctor for medical care. This pract. schedules more than 1 person for an appt slot (3 people for same time for 1 doc). To me, this is unethical and prob. attributed to my misdiagnosis. Their goal should be to provide quality care, not squeeze the most people in to make the most $ they possibly can. Unfort, I cannot rec. this doc due to my exp.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][971257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Dr. Klein dismissed a complaint of mine without a thorough examination. He didn't suggest or order tests that should have been standard procedure. Implied that I was simply having issues because I was overweight and lazy, and then didn't write half of it down in my chart because when I went back with the same complaint they had no information about the issue. A new doctor heard the exact same information and made a better diagnosis on the first visit than I got from months of trying at Commonwealth Ortho. If you want personalized care, don't bother here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][971256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

The office and staff of Dr. Thomas Kline is one of the best professional patient care, customer service offices I know. Very friendly, warm, professional and very courteous . Also, I had a co-payment but I don't remember the amount it was. Sorry I don't remember I think my wife paid for me. Merry Christ-Mas and Happy Holidays to Dr. Kline and all of you. God bless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][971255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

Dr. Klein is brilliant, wonderful, simply awe-inspiring in his profession and in his pursuits of fitness and wellness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][971254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Dr. Klein has operated on my knee and elbow and treated me and my family for several broken bones and other conditions. He is the best. Always listened to me and only recommended surgery when it was absolutly needed. He always explains exactly what he found and how to treat it. Again, absolutely the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][971253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2010

I had a crushed tibia which he did a wonderful job repairing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][971252].votes_count ]]