Rate Dr. Thomas J. Klein

Dr. Thomas J. Klein's Ratings

Excellent results from shoulder surgery. Very pleased with the Drs. knowledge and expertise. But in all my visits I always felt rushed, and that he was in a hurry to get to his next patient. (I think this is an issue with Commonwealth Orthopedics, in general.) He talks fast, and if you want to ask questions you need to interrupt, otherwise you'll never get a word in. But I couldn't be happier with the outcome of the surgery or my recovery.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. K is a very experienced & knowledgeable doctor, but his pride & arrogance get in the way. His PA made a major mistake then he tried to blame me for it. The best defense is a good offense, but the truth always stands out. DO NOT go to Dr. K’s PA. You will be in & out in 5min. The PA was horribly negligent & does not do correct testing, nor does she know how to examine an xray. I was offered an Rx for Ibuprofin and PT when I shouldn’t have been allowed to walk. PA dismissed me telling her I was in excruciating pain & that it was getting worse. If you have a new injury or emergency, you have to wait a week to get an appt, so just find another doctor for medical care. This pract. schedules more than 1 person for an appt slot (3 people for same time for 1 doc). To me, this is unethical and prob. attributed to my misdiagnosis. Their goal should be to provide quality care, not squeeze the most people in to make the most $ they possibly can. Unfort, I cannot rec. this doc due to my exp.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Klein dismissed a complaint of mine without a thorough examination. He didn't suggest or order tests that should have been standard procedure. Implied that I was simply having issues because I was overweight and lazy, and then didn't write half of it down in my chart because when I went back with the same complaint they had no information about the issue. A new doctor heard the exact same information and made a better diagnosis on the first visit than I got from months of trying at Commonwealth Ortho. If you want personalized care, don't bother here.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

The office and staff of Dr. Thomas Kline is one of the best professional patient care, customer service offices I know. Very friendly, warm, professional and very courteous . Also, I had a co-payment but I don't remember the amount it was. Sorry I don't remember I think my wife paid for me. Merry Christ-Mas and Happy Holidays to Dr. Kline and all of you. God bless.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Klein is brilliant, wonderful, simply awe-inspiring in his profession and in his pursuits of fitness and wellness.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Klein has operated on my knee and elbow and treated me and my family for several broken bones and other conditions. He is the best. Always listened to me and only recommended surgery when it was absolutly needed. He always explains exactly what he found and how to treat it. Again, absolutely the best.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag

I had a crushed tibia which he did a wonderful job repairing

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Klein did a double knee replacement on me 12/07. He did an amazing job. He had previously operated on both knees 3 other times trying to forestall the replacement surgery. He is funny, compassionate and caring. He will also speak very frankly and not sugarcoat your situation. He has also operated on my husband's knee (which will need a replacement in the future), and I would highly recommend him. I've had previous docs give me cortizone shots in my knees, and they were ALWAYS very painful. I didn't even feel Dr. Klein give me one!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2009 | flag

Dr Klein is knowledgeable and careful. He's energetic, funny, and good with kids. He set my child's arm at the hospital and saw us for follow-up. He always explained what he was doing and why. For morning appointments the office has always been on time, one afternoon he was running 30 minutes late, and they made an announcement to the waiting room so that we knew how long we would be there.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2007 | flag

Simply one of the finest ortho surgeons. Took great care of my mom who had a knee replacement. Good team members with a rehab department, own x-ray equipment.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2007 | flag