Rate Dr. Matthew Hillman

Dr. Matthew Hillman's Ratings

I have been taking my two children for the last 4 years and I have always had a great experience. The staff and same dentist are very caring. My son had to have a root canal a couple of times and they were very good about explaining the procedure and making sure my little guy was comfortable.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

Excellent to work with. Also great with special needs kids!

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

I was simply amazed by how extremely caring and knowelegable the whole staff is. I have been treated like I was being herded in and out of visits before and that was what I was expecting here. I am very happy to report that there are still medical professionals that do it because they care, not because of the money. My little girl was so scared to go, but she had a cavity that I could see and we needed to be seen immediately. They got us an appt and by the time we were finished my little one could not stop asking me when she gets to "Visit Dr Matt and her new friend the tooth lady" again.

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Matt was able to see us right away. He and his staff were very friendly and put my child at ease. His new office is very bright and cheery and he took time to explain to my child and nyself what he was going to do.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2007 | flag