Rate Dr. Jay Dahman

Dr. Jay Dahman's Ratings

Dr. Dahman has been both my children's doctor since birth. My daughter was 2 months early spending the first 2months of her life in the NICU. He has been there every step of the way and has always given the best advise and has never steered us in the wrong direction. He is very friendly with both my kids, and it is always a pleasure seeing him! He has always entered the room with a smile and listens! I wouldnt trust my children with any other doctor (outside of the kinder clinic) and it will be sad once the kids are of age to no longer need a peditrician

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Has been seeing my two sons since they were born. Was there for us when family doctor was and misdiagnosed a severe illness! He always talks to the kids first and they love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

Dr. Dahman has been my daughters doctor since birth. she was 2 months early and was assigned a pediatrician to follow her progress until age 2. My daughter is now 6 happy healthy and growing with no significant problems.. Dr. Dahman continues to see my daughter even after 2yrs of age and also took on my son, so both my kids could share the same doctor! He is always professional and friendly with myself and my children. He gives amazing information and assistance when my children need medical attention and has never given me incorrect or bad advise! Hes always happy to see my kids and takes the time to see how our day is going. I have experienced several mis-diagnoised illnesses and I find its because they dont take the time to ask questions and exam my kids,Dr. Dahman NEVER rushes us out the door! There is no other doctor I would bring my children to and ONLY trust the judgement and knowledge of Dr. Dahman! Number 1 Pediatrician!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

Well it seems from a few comments he ticked off a few Nurses! I have found him to be 100% excellent. He has seen both of my daughters, and has, hands down, been the best pediatrician I have ever seen. He even convinced my youngest that she needed to keep at her Ventolin to get some weight off. She listened to him because he talked to her not down to her, now she is 23 lbs lighter because she can exercise well. He catches the small missed stuff, and is not quick to offer a medication to fix every little thing ( a credit to his broader education from a european / Mid eastern setting). Canadian trained doctors want to fix everything with a pill. Dr. J wants to find the problem first! He is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

Wonderful doctor! Excellent with my son who has Autism and complicated medical problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Friendly and knowledgable. He treats us like we are equals. He doesn't push medication and only perscribes when it is the best option. He doesn't over or under react to our concerns. I am very happy with his care of my two children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

Went to his Kinder Care clinic in Whitby and he refused to see my 4 day old son to weigh him-claimed being there compromised his health. Really? and weighting a premature to see if they have gained weight doesn't. What type of a doctor refuses to see a patient?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Very approachable doctor, very gentle with kids and calm. Seems to be very devoted, never rushes out on you. I feel very confident in him. Wish he lived closer to our home, we were joking about moving closer to Whitby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Dr. Dahman is a very good doctor who always makes me feel like he cares about my concerns and takes the time to explain things to me without sounding condescending like many medical professionals can. I feel comfortable to ask every question without fear of looking stupid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

very helpful for both my sons when our family dr couldnt seem to give us the proper diagnoses. and still remembered us after not going there for 2 years now thats a dr!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972004].votes_count ]]