Dr. Jay Dahman

Rate Dr. Jay Dahman

Dr. Jay Dahman's Ratings

Has been seeing my two sons since they were born. Was there for us when family doctor was and misdiagnosed a severe illness! He always talks to the kids first and they love him!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dahman has been my daughters doctor since birth. she was 2 months early and was assigned a pediatrician to follow her progress until age 2. My daughter is now 6 happy healthy and growing with no significant problems.. Dr. Dahman continues to see my daughter even after 2yrs of age and also took on my son, so both my kids could share the same doctor! He is always professional and friendly with myself and my children. He gives amazing information and assistance when my children need medical attention and has never given me incorrect or bad advise! Hes always happy to see my kids and takes the time to see how our day is going. I have experienced several mis-diagnoised illnesses and I find its because they dont take the time to ask questions and exam my kids,Dr. Dahman NEVER rushes us out the door! There is no other doctor I would bring my children to and ONLY trust the judgement and knowledge of Dr. Dahman! Number 1 Pediatrician!! :)

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

Well it seems from a few comments he ticked off a few Nurses! I have found him to be 100% excellent. He has seen both of my daughters, and has, hands down, been the best pediatrician I have ever seen. He even convinced my youngest that she needed to keep at her Ventolin to get some weight off. She listened to him because he talked to her not down to her, now she is 23 lbs lighter because she can exercise well. He catches the small missed stuff, and is not quick to offer a medication to fix every little thing ( a credit to his broader education from a european / Mid eastern setting). Canadian trained doctors want to fix everything with a pill. Dr. J wants to find the problem first! He is amazing.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

Wonderful doctor! Excellent with my son who has Autism and complicated medical problems.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

Friendly and knowledgable. He treats us like we are equals. He doesn't push medication and only perscribes when it is the best option. He doesn't over or under react to our concerns. I am very happy with his care of my two children.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Went to his Kinder Care clinic in Whitby and he refused to see my 4 day old son to weigh him-claimed being there compromised his health. Really? and weighting a premature to see if they have gained weight doesn't. What type of a doctor refuses to see a patient?

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag

Very approachable doctor, very gentle with kids and calm. Seems to be very devoted, never rushes out on you. I feel very confident in him. Wish he lived closer to our home, we were joking about moving closer to Whitby.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dahman is a very good doctor who always makes me feel like he cares about my concerns and takes the time to explain things to me without sounding condescending like many medical professionals can. I feel comfortable to ask every question without fear of looking stupid.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

very helpful for both my sons when our family dr couldnt seem to give us the proper diagnoses. and still remembered us after not going there for 2 years now thats a dr!!

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dahman has been amazing with our son since he was born 10 weeks prematurely. We were lucky enough to acquire him as our sons physician. He has been nothing but supportive, knowledgeable, and kind. He always makes each visit enjoyable and he is great with our son. As a nurse myself I would recommend him to any parent seeking a pediatrician.

Submitted March 29, 2010 | flag