Rate Dr. Kurt Midyett

Dr. Kurt Midyett's Ratings

I love this Endocrinologist. I was so sad when I couldn't see him anymore due to my age at the time. He now sees adults though so I immediately left my other endo to go back to him (not that my other was bad, I just love Dr. Midyett so much! He's beyond knowledgeable when it comes to his specialty and always cares about his patients...he even remembered me after almost 10 years! Would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone who wants great care, a knowledgeable doctor, and genuine concern from their doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

My daughter had debilitating symptoms intermittently for 7 months. We had been to various doctors and no one could figure out what was wrong. When we were referred to Dr. Midyett we were truly blessed! He took her symptoms and my concerns as a mom very serious. He didn't discredit anything. He diagnosed my daughter with Adrenal Gland Insufficiency. We finally found her diagnosis and she is now on a Rx to get her back to feeling like a normal teen again! I can't thank Dr. Midyett enough! He is very caring, takes his time with you and treats your child respectfully. He is FANTASTIC!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

If you want a doctor that is going to spend time to fully answer your questions, Dr. Midyett is the best. Very down to earth and caring. We love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

We have 2 children with type 1, and have been with Dr. Midyett since day one. Very knowledgeable in his field, couldn't ask for more experience. When he left Children's, we followed. Love the fact he has an outreach clinic closer for us. My kids are very excited that he will continue their care beyond adolescence. Give him a call, schedule an appointment, you will be pleasantly surprised of the care you and your child get from him and his team. What are you waiting for!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

He has more than helped our daughter. What took others a year to figure out, he did in one appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Created confidence from his apparent command of his specialty. Great communicator, effortlessly put my son, my wife and I at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2010

Great with children ... takes time to listen. Does his research and is up on current recommendations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972051].votes_count ]]