Rate Dr. E. Michael Thelen

Dr. E. Michael Thelen's Ratings

This Dr. has a very welcoming front office staff who always help me with my insurance and referral questions. I have been seeing him for over ten years and he has always took time to expain my problems to me and treat. My doctor says that he and many other doctors in the area that refer patients to him also see him as a patient.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2010 | flag

While I like him personally, I am disappointed in a doctor who will diagnose fibro, but not treat it (even if I don't think I have it and my general practioner has said he doesn't necessarily agree that I have it). He also does not fill out disability forms for a condition he is treating, causing unneeded stress and another visit to my general practioner to fill out forms for a condition that another doctor is treating. The office staff is generally very friendly. However, there has been turn-over in nurses--some of whom are not familiar with the various medications.

Submitted June 24, 2008 | flag

Have seen him twice and have been impressed with his knowledge base.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2007 | flag