Rate Dr. Agnes Laboncz

Dr. Agnes Laboncz's Ratings

I have found Dr. Laboncz to be a very professional and caring dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

Dr. Laboncz just inserted my veneers and I feel like a brand new person! I can't thank her enough for all the time and effort she has taken to give me back my smile, I can't stop grinning for the first time in years. The entire treatment was so pleasant and easy and I am thrilled with the results! Thanks a million.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

Very pleased with the treatments I've had. I have been a patient for many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2012

Dr. Laboncz is the best, she was exteremly helpful when I had a problem with a tooth and very gently and patient.Took her time and explained everything. After she also called me for 2 days just to check how things where going. Who does that? I would and have recommened her to many. The staff are also wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

Have been a patient here for years, but appreciate the office even more after the excellent way they handled my dental emergency this summer. Dr. Laboncz saw me the day I called, treated me promptly and reassured both myself and my husband at the same time. Many thanks to both her and her wonderful staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

Brilliant results on my teeth. Everyone very professional and friendly. No pain at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Laboncz and her team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

wonderful staff, very nice office. we always appreciate the great treatment we receive

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr.Laboncz and her daughter now a practicing dentist herself, are truly lovely...It is and always has been a pleasure going to this practice...The new receptionist Christine always is so pleasant with all the patients. Madeleine the hygenist treats you like part of her family...I truly recommend anyone looking for a nice family dentist to see Dr. Laboncz. It is always a nice experience...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2011

Wonderful office. Dr. Laboncz and her staff always make us feel welcome and well cared for. She makes going to the dentist an easy, pleasant experience and not a chore!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Laboncz for the past 10 years. She is the most wonderful dentist and has treated not only me, but my entire family with the highest quality of care and attention to detail. She and her staff are always smiling and make visiting the dentist a pleasure rather than a chore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972452].votes_count ]]